Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,761  
Just got back from the Kubota dealer...$144 poorer after picking up 7 filters for the tractor and the Z.

Then picked up some T-6 Rotella and some antifreeze...another $81...then over to Home Depot where they snatched my credit card, too. Cost me over $300 my for wife to have the house to herself and her yoga friends today. 😁

/ Good morning!!!! #138,762  
Have not looked yet. Just had a hard shower

/ Good morning!!!! #138,763  
Thanks RNG, will look into it

For anyone talking about availability of anything, I can assure you the entire world supply chain is a mess right now. Where I work, we are quoting 1 - 1 1/2 year delivery on orders right now due to shortages of critical components. We have no idea when or if we can even get some critical components in that time frame. It is ugly
Not trying to act too nosy but what were your normal delivery times for orders running before?

/ Good morning!!!! #138,764  
i have a 2600 ft 2 inch water pipe that drops from the road about 80 ft from street to house. water pressure was measured at 115 psi at the street so it must be much higher at the house.

the supplies to the garage/apartment and the house are both pressure controlled to about 50 psi.

i left one outlet at full pressure with a cap on it.

whoops.View attachment 714222
Damn...little old faithful you have.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,765  
64F and cloudy @ 15:00, currently under a Tornado Watch. Had a torrential downpour earlier, accumulation since midnight at the station south of us is 0.90". Radar shows likely more on the way.

24 Hour Average Soil Temperature has now dropped just below 70F again (69.3F)

High temp tomorrow not predicted to even hit 60F (57F), some lows in the 40's in the Ten Day.

Core aerating will be on the agenda for tomorrow.

Shrink-wrap and grease fitting cleaner from Amazon is out for delivery.

Got notice that at least some of the iris (but not all) I ordered have been shipped (via UPS SurePost ... :rolleyes: ), supposed to be here by Friday.

More of the same as yesterday, plus paperwork clean up/organizing.

Just started raining again.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,766  
73F couple quick passing shower while taking trimmer for 3 hour walk.

Found the 4'x6' rubber mat I stand on when working at bench in the shed it was behind BIG pine couple teeth bites...now wonder how that got there. :rolleyes:

Acorns been fall steady today when they hit the new medal roof on the shed you notice the sound,glad we didn't have the house install metal roof.

No plans after dinner just going to numb.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,767  
6 inches is a lot in one day. Is your pond refilled? We've gotten 0.35 so far. More on radar coming.

We only at .43”. On and off brief showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,768  
Not trying to act too nosy but what were your normal delivery times for orders running before?

Depending on the model and options 15 - 120 days.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,769  
Acorns been fall steady today...
Same here, except no metal roof...
We have a pretty good sized Oak out front and it has dropped a lot of acorns, including quite a few (dozens) in the bed of my Tacoma.
Guy at work wanted them...says the deer love acorns and he is a hunter. Well, he was welcome to 'em and I'm sure I'll have another load for him in a few days.
I'm not a hunter and I didn't know deer liked acorns. Last year, we had a handful of squirrels which carried most off. Haven't seen but one or two this year... I suspect a neighbor's cat, which is allowed to roam free has scared the squirrels off.
Kind of a shame since I enjoyed watching the squirrels' antics.
No deer either...we're too close to Rt 12...

This weekend, if the weather is accommodating, I'll get my work buddy plenty of acorns!!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #138,770  
It had cooked tempura shrimp, crab, avocado, cream cheese, jalapeno, and covered with the spicy mayo and eel sauce. Really good. There were 3 middle aged or older Japanese men preparing the food.

Nice work on your new quarters.

Thanks. Sound like a version of our Tempura roll, which now that I think about it is cooked. duh!

Progress is slow, but I’m liking results.

Last edited: