Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,891  
61F and clear @ 21:00, heading down to an overnight low of 51F.

Beautiful, breezy fall day. Cool enough to wear a long-sleeved shirt over top my tee.

USPS lady delivered the iris rhizomes before I got out the door.

Got lower front all cored, also west side, back and about 75% of east side down around house.

Then got out the grease fitting cleaner and worked on that one fitting on the loader. Haven't tried to grease it yet but it is no longer squeaking. Figure I'll hit it again tomorrow and then see if it will take grease.

Raked up debris on west side of frog pond and loaded into the bucket, then got the debris I had raked up a while back in the west planting bed and took it up to compost pile. Brought a bucketload of screened compost down for the new planting bed on the east side of the frog pond.

Raked up debris on east side of frog pond, loaded in the bucket, and took it up to the compost pile. Brought another bucketload of screened compost down for the east side.

Started 65 gallon leg tank on slow fill while I was doing that. Also refilled hopper and two sunflower tube feeders.

After that I started digging out the west side for the planting bed over there. Took four bucketloads over to the old compost pile under the big oak in the backyard that needs screened. Still have a ways to go on that.

Got a decent look at the area over by the pole barn - no big washouts ... (y)

Switched over to hauling down bucketloads of screened compost for new planting bed on east side of frog pond after that, probably got another 6 or so bucketloads brought down. Still quite a few to go.

It was starting to get dark at that point, I had missed The Woman's call so called her back. She requested I get the spaghetti out of the fridge and start warming it up, along with putting the spaghetti itself on to cook so I did.

Chance of scattered PM showers tomorrow afternoon ... but it's less than 50%.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,892  
Talked with Kawasaki dealer. My mule arrived yesterday. Of course they have things to do, expected to be ready next week. Decided to get the installed roof. Sophie says our son won’t miss the extra $140 and our days of enjoyment are diminishing.
Now I need to arrange for a trailer. New neighbor says he has one I can borrow, 6x12 I think. I know I can borrow from friend that bought my Case, or dealer has one I can borrow no cost. Of course the dealer trailer would require 2 additional trips.
I did buy a 3rd party windshield off ebay, delivered yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,893  
Good evening all. 49F for the start, clear sky, calm breeze. Light wind today, variable cloudiness, and high temp was 85F, DP 42F. Cleaning lady prep to start day, then unload wood from pickup, fill the air compressor tank and air up tires on truck and wheel barrow. Bike ride was next, amazing how low dew points reduce sweating. Nape was last thing I accomplished.
Covid update: Cooke 3937 confirmed cases, 76 active cases, Montague 2392 confirmed cases, 39 active cases, Grayson, 15,325 confirmed cases, 547 active cases. Cooke 0, Montague 0, Grayson 32, new cases. Grayson number still don't add up
Clintferrow good morning, welcome to GM
Roy you sound ready for Friday
Drew have fun at lunch
Bird that is a healthy temp spread. do you see it often under these conditions?
Ron Good you got shop cleaned, hope shopping went well, nice frog
Buppies hope she moves on
Phil hope you get lawn mowed, and figure out why cold at 70F.Hope you get the thermostat worked out. glad all else is fine
Billy I hear you on t-storms, won't hang around anyway because truck 2WD and road is dirt :) Good luck with Gray tail, hope new spackle works.
Thomas good luck with moose. I think she will notice leaf blower, I know my wife would.
Ken hope the new chain saw works for you. Got loaned an echo for the bigger tree parts ran good. glad trench worked
Don nice to get some things done for your Mom. Sorry your tomatoes are done already, nice weather.
RNG sorry not getting more rain, but nice grocery shopping. good luck with getting more ballast.
RS glad inside work progressing, hope today goes well to
Dennis sorry not all nerves healed, wife has nerve damage from chemo
Paul congrats on new type rating. safe trip home
David glad guy won H&F. I want to check out wall panel but no pic :(
Bird glad you have plenty of the important papers :)
Don hope you can get more soon. If not we can meet and do a TP exchange :)
Paul sorry about cabin pressure. glad it got worked out
RS busy day as always
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes,Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery/Back issues, RNG/fire season, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,895  
Good morning
Tea for me and getting ready for work
Welcome! I'm guessing on Eric's side of the pond.
49 high of 72 today

no more sightings of young bear but I know she is about very much like a young child getting into things they shouldn’t this is her fourth visit here

Nice score on tractor sodamo

Prayers for all
Time for a firecracker party? Don't forget the paintballs.
Morning all! 68 going to 69 with rain and thunder/lightning.

Neighbor says the hole was over a foot deep and covered with vegetation so he couldn't see it. He has mowed this field before with no issues. He hit the hole at full mowing speed and it stopped him dead.

The problem with the thermostat is it's to smart for it's own good. It can sense the inside temp,outside temp and can access the weather forecast for the future. It is supposed to take this into account and decide whether to run the air, heat pump or the oil furnace to save the most money. The air and heat pump are new but my oil furnace is 30ish years old. Installer and Honeywell trouble shooter couldn't get the setup parameters quite right. I think this is what is breaking the computer boards.
Installer came back yesterday and reset a few settings and the air is now working again.(fingers crossed that the heat will work when we need it! Glad I have the pellet stove in case it doesn't)

Need to fire up both tractors and get the yard mowed and ready for leaf drop season. With today's rain delaying mowing I can hopefully dig out the leaf vac and give it a service. I have new blades for the rider so will get that done also.

Doctors visit for me yesterday has me going back on blood pressure meds. We had stopped them temporarily to see if that was my issue of being cold all the time. I need a jacket at 70 degrees! Going to be a long winter if we can't figure it out. Will be playing with stomach meds next to hopefully find which one is the culprit.

Wife and I are doing fine other than that. She is in the process of maybe getting a part time job to keep busy.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Sounds like a complicated thermostat where it depends on someone else to save you money.
Hope and pray they figure out what's going on with you.
Chicken was up a buck at the grocery store yesterday, Kyle. I had plenty in the freezer so gave it a pass, but somehow some rather spendy Ahi found it's way into the basket at Costco. Just looked too good to pass up, and a little goes a long way around here. But yes, inflation is taking off, and not just at the grocery store. #2 Diesel is over $4.50/gallon here, but premium gasoline is knocking pretty hard on the five buck a gallon door.

Shiner has their Oktoberfest beer out now, so some of that followed me home, too.👍
Bought regular gas for $2.59, premium was $3.00, Diesel was only $2.79
Sometimes a bear on front porch also.
I prefer a beer on the porch.

Our high school football team is improving but losing to 9th ranked team in state by 8 point spread at the moment.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,896  
   / Good morning!!!! #138,897  
I was very much surprised to see the posts yesterday about the limits on purchases of bathroom tissue, and not this morning The Dallas Morning News has a story:

"Costco Wholesale is reinstating limits on some items as COVID-19 cases spike, adding to an already stretched supply chain. The limits at Costco are on are bath tissue, paper towels, bottled water and high-demand cleaning products. Signs may start popping up on more store shelves as they did with other COVID-19 spikes."

/ Good morning!!!! #138,898  
Coffee is brewing. 56° with rain this morning. Heading to 64° with cloudy skies. Got grocery shopping done. Made a stop at Menards for bird food. Should have enough until next year. No plans for today. Going to be too wet to mow grass.
1psUf6U.jpg

Kyle, glad you got Gator running.

David, going to like the Mule.

Hope everyone gets their paper products stocked up before shelves are empty.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,899  
good morning everyone
another nice Fall day here, 52 out now going up to mid 70's.
I'm waiting for landscaper to come to get his crew working, building the pad for my new shed.
Then I'm off to church to grout flagstone for a couple of hours.

Home Depot says my shed will be in Oct 8th at their local store. Hopefully...
hope you all have a great weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,900  
Bear was on front porch again this morning I think she likes it here perhaps I should invite her in for tea

47 high of 73 no rain in ten day

prayers for all