Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,071  
Morning, chilly today-48 going up to 69-fall is certainly here.
Can't wait for the leaves to fall so I can get into building more trails.

Saw a rabbit yesterday, so fox's did not get them all...

BEF - Hope wife surgery goes perfectly
RS- nice transformation on the building and you remind me I need to screen some soil for fill.
Roy - our thoughts for your wife, and glad you are in a better place today
Drew- I found with plastics you need to run the blade slower to not fuse/melt the edges
PopG - $105 a sheet - ouch - Have a safe flight

Stay safe and be well

/ Good morning!!!! #139,072  
going to buy another Powerball ticket this morning.
How else am I going to buy you all new tractors?

Ken, good advice, thank you. Not sure I can, but will if possible.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,073  
Good morning! 68˚F, heading to the upper 80s cloudy with a chance of rain. We had 1.88" of rain last night!!!!

FireWise went really well yesterday, even though the temps got up to 80˚F in the morning. We had 15 people and finished the cedar area that had a lot of dead broken limbs from last winters storm.

Got my last free oil change at the Ford dealership and did a Costco run yesterday. They were out of Kirkland TP but still did have a small quantity of Scott and Charmin. They seemed to have most everything else, except a color ink cartridge for my HP printer.

Today is the first meeting of the Garden's - Plant-Based Eating Special Interest Group. They have sent out e-mails and will be following the plant pure communities guidelines. In this group plant-based means no animal products.

Drew good luck with the powerball ticket, I'm saving my golf cart garage for that new little tractor.

Roy, hope you wife comes fixed out of surgery so she can start to heal.

Covid cases continue to decrease but the community assoc. has implemented face mask for all meetings starting yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,074  
Yesterday morning the weather forecast called for a 20% chance of rain and then we had a brief shower that produced about one tenth of an inch, which makes .22" for the month for me. And the forecast was for a 50% chance of rain today, and now they've moved that forecast up until tomorrow; just clear skies today.

But at least temperatures in the upper 60s and lower 70s makes it seem very nice. Don, I went to Walmart this morning, but since I'm well stocked on paper products, I forgot to even look to see how well Walmart was stocked.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,075  
bought Powerball ticket, who knows. Don, keep the garage light on.
shelves at Giant had some bare spots, cheapest hamburger was 5.50 a pound.
Signs up saying shortages on Boars Head lunchmeat.
Almost no employees wore masks; I did.

beautiful bright blue sky
think I'll go wash the car to keep me outside.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,076  
Good morning, my wife said, “we need to get out more, we’re acting like our house dog’s” 😂😂😂☮️✌🏻

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #139,077  
2021-09-29, 0335

41° right now...high in the upper 50's today...

All the family is up...wife gets surgery at 0630 this morning then will be coming home a few hours later
Everything I was bitchin' about yesterday changed late afternoon...
Hopefully, all will go well today
Last word I got from Stepdaughter (who's at the hospital) that Suzette may be kept overnight. Not sure why, since a broken ankle is normally an outpatient issue.
I may have to have a chat with the doctor...

Boy, with my stay (in the hospital) a couple months ago, and Suzette's current injury, this is going to be an expensive year for medical bills. Fortunately, as she's full time retired, she's on Medicare A and B

/ Good morning!!!! #139,078  
67°F and .22 inches rain. Finally, a sun shining morning.
Spent too much time at neighbor’s yesterday. He is lending me his trailer to pick up Mule on Friday. He wants to go with me. This price of something free . I do believe my head will be hurting after 4 hours.

Took Sophie out for lobster dinner last night to celebrate our anniversary tomorrow. The restaurant only does lobster on Tue by special order. Excellent.

Back in caretaker unit today.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #139,079  
Drew, hope. It’s OK, the new tractor, BX2380 is on order so just a check will be fine.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,080  
Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!