Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,231  
As far a contradiction to Sen. Johnson’s claims, for those who claim to want the truth, does it bother you at all that the CDC cannot simply provide verifiable numbers of Vaxxed deaths vs non-Vaxxed deaths during anytime? That is simple information that should be available at their fingertips. It bothers me that we cannot seem to get that information from the CDC.

If a US Senator is raising the question and the government cannot provide concrete answers there has to be a reason that they can‘t or won’t.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #139,232  
Poured first cup of coffee. 65° with light rain this morning. Heading to 73° with more rain and thunderstorms. .05" rain since yesterday evening. Mowed and trimmed grass yesterday. No real plans for today. Some NASCAR in PM.
0TGIBn5.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,233  
good morning all
warmer day today, 53 out now going all the way up to 80 in sun and clouds.
never got the lawn mowed yesterday, so that will happen this afternoon.

hope you all have a quiet and enjoyable Sunday.

trying to wake up with a cup of Jamaican blend coffee.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,234  
Glad your showing patience with Margeaux, Roy. Must have been very stressful losing her new Mom so quickly. If was for you and you are already house trained
No doubt. Margeaux bonded with Suzette on day one. It'll be a few weeks before we can let her (Margeaux) visit Suzette. She (Margeaux) is a 50+ lb. puppy with all the puppy exuberance. Although the pup wouldn't mean harm, Suzette is having enough trouble now
And, dogs do, what dogs gotta do:

/ Good morning!!!! #139,235  
2021-10-03, 0628

57° right now...high, low 60's and showers.
Other then doing laundry and, probably, rigging the snowblower to the tractor, no plans or chores.

I started watching the old (1956) western "3:10 to Yuma" last night...will continue today. This is a much better version then the remake.
Also, a great theme song!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,236  
60 degrees for the low this morning, going for a sunny 85 for a high, and after a week of having rain in the forecast each day and NONE on the ground, the NWS has finally taken rain out of the forecast. The grass is drying up, leaves are starting to fall from the trees, so I guess the good news is that the yard doesn't need mowing.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,237  
does it bother you at all that the CDC cannot simply provide verifiable numbers of Vaxxed deaths vs non-Vaxxed deaths during anytime? That is simple information that should be available at their fingertips. It bothers me that we cannot seem to get that information from the CDC.
The information is readily available by a simple search.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,238  
Good Morning.
It’s 49 and going to 75 or so with rain likely.

Yesterday was a lazy day, got some stuff done in the shop, the speaker is continuing it’s march to the finish line, I’m continually picking things up and putting them away or finding a place for them.

Looks like CarryAll is getting gas into crankcase, I suspect the fuel pump has a bad diaphragm, I’ll probably check that out and continue on the speaker, or maybe just have a lazy day.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,239  
59 and some layers of fog overhead...going to 86...hot hot hot.

Kyle, great the Aggies won. Hope the game was fun.

I have an old 3 inch speaker magnet mounted on an old cracked bush axe handle...use it to find nails...walked around the house and picked up 140 before quitting yesterday...so even though the roofers used one of those big magnets on wheels, they left many behind. I'll go hunting for more today.

Mixed up some of my favorite cleaner yesterday and scrubbed the treated wood decking on our front porch yesterday afternoon...years of algae and stain...don't notice it so much since it is so slow building up. It's nearly dry this morning and looks great...TSP, clorox and warm water...stiff brush, and shoulders and back that can be promised a rest day the next day. Didn't use the pressure washer, but did use the water wand that came in the Cha Ching pack with the air compressor wand that Rick reco'd. It seems to generates an unbelievable amount of pressure.

Last day of regular season for baseball and fantasy. Was a good year, except for the Orioles. Glad I have St. Louis to pull for.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,240  
Good morning! 65˚F heading to the upper 80s as a cold front approaches, no rain, sunny skies, little temp change. The only way I notice these cold fronts lately is that when I'm brushing Gray2 the fur floats in a different direction.

Drew I'm sure the tractor dealers are opening early for you to pick out those dozen tractors.