Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,413  
I’ve been under the weather for a couple of weeks, doc started me on Azrithromiacin (Z-pack) yesterday and already feel better.
We had storms drop 1.25” of rain in about three hours yesterday afternoon.

Trying to help my FIL get his farm and five buildings of equipment and collectibles ready to sell.
The golf car he gave me is running rough, seems like a carb issue. I’ll pull it off and disassemble it and see if cleaning it is what it needs. Almost not worth messing with when a new is less than $20.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,414  
Posting a screenshot vs actual link to Vaers data is disingenuous at best, especially if the Vaers disclaimer is omitted.

Disclaimer

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.
VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,415  
I take it you've raced dirt track in the past, Rich? Where do you go to practice gittin' yer groove back?

Yes I did race. Reality was, I wasn’t very good at outdoor dirt tracks. Indoors and ice were a very different story. There is a facility in Ohio that is available for training and practice most of the time. Still not sure I am gonna strap on the shoe again.

Been making a list of things I want to do to the bike. Seems my standards for a pro race bike are a bit different than other peoples standards. Gonna go with what I feel is correct.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,416  
Personally the COVID discussions, narratives and vaccine talk belong elsewhere.

Agree, was surprised to kick back in the recliner and open up good morning to see I was over 74 posts behind. Still haven’t seen them all. While we discuss local cv counts, and mention friends who have it and so forth, this is not the thread for prolonged cv discussion.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,417  
64°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 73° today with rain expected much of the day. Drizzle falling in North St. Louis city right now.

The Wife started decorating for Halloween yesterday. We now have a skulls and roses tablecloth on the kitchen table, and a weird Tim Burton-esque cloth on the table in the sunroom. I'm kind of "meh" about the whole decorating thing, but she loves doing it.

Hope your wife heals quickly, Roy.

My wife decorates for the season, got the fall tablecloth on, pumpkins and gourds on the porch, etc.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,418  
Thomas, so no other customers there, but they wouldn’t install tires?

Another accident on road home, so went another way. Then read there was a bad accident on the interstate this afternoon, where someone not paying attention ran right into a disabled vehicle on the shoulder.
The racing and speeding, is out of control, literally.

Had my yearly physical yesterday. They did mess up last week when I went in to get bloodwork done. They only drew 1 thing and only tested my vitamin D which was low. So they drew more yesterday and running a lot more tests. Most is normal. Don’t really like the new Dr I got after my old one retired.

Think our little cat with thyroid problem might be going blind. Acting like it can’t see.

Busy at work again.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,419  
Seems like daily occurrence on I81 BEF I really try to avoid at all costs

got to job started raining another costly day

No decorations here kinda miss them

/ Good morning!!!! #139,420  
Seems like daily occurrence on I81 BEF I really try to avoid at all costs

got to job started raining another costly day

No decorations here kinda miss them

Was in an hour long stand still backup on I81 below Bristol last Friday. By the time they opened the road everything had been cleaned up and it was gone. Seems in TN they just shut the whole road down and make you wait. In MD they try to keep at least one lane moving as they clean up.

Always seem to be multiple backups on I81 anymore.