Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,661  
Good evening all. 27F for the start, clear sky, calm breeze. Mostly light wind, partly cloudy sky and high temp of 59F,DP 22F. Rain forecast for tomorrow had been going up now going down, need a good rain :(. Today worked on leaf pick up, removed Crepe Myrtles to stump, and went for bike ride. Got nap in the fixed on/off button on GPS, waterproof part of button need to be put back on place.
Covid update: Cooke 4206 confirmed cases, 25 active cases, Montague 2690 confirmed cases, 27 active cases, Grayson, 16,432 confirmed cases, 117 active cases. Cooke 0, Montague 0, Grayson 0, new cases.
Doug great pic of the Mustang
Drew Glad your family time went well yesterday and got some good eats.
Ron glad you had good Thanksgiving. nice squirrel pic.
Buppies how is turkey doing in the wind?
Billy Happy anniversary
Drew that muffler is really low :(
Roy enjoy your snow :)
Doug glad you can protest pony car.
Mike hope you can get rid of a lot of junk :)
Thomas sorry weather messing with date night.
Paul glad you had good family day. Safe trips
Don good to hear Grey2 ate, hope new TV cures bad pic. Did not know which pepper user to make chili powder.
Dennis when the wind gets going only takes a day or 2 and you can't tel leaves had been done here :(
Eric hope you can get the hay out. Hope you can have your turkey with family this year.
Don lot of money being invested in your area, wonder how it will change?
Don bigger than Boeing's 747 final assembly building?
Rich hope you found something satisfying to get into today.
Randy glad dinner better than expected.
Ted difficult decision as good low wind weather seams to be hard to come by :) sorry about knee
Roy glad you could make dump run
Buppies hope you are not trying to work in the weather.
RS hope you had a good inside day.
RNG glad turkey went well, hope you get your goodies soon.
Paul glad trip went well.
Don hope kidney infection is all that is ailing Grey2. Glad you got new TV for mom.
Randy glad you got some family time
Drew like what have done so far.
Ken good to heat no scorched Ken, have fun with welder !
PJ sorry to hear about FIL, my condolences. We have scaled way back on decorations, no tree again this year. Hope funeral helps everyone deal with there grief.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/whipper, more tests/ Grey 2, health /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL death, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Ron/neighbor Covid issues, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #141,662  
Sorry for your family loss, Paul

/ Good morning!!!! #141,663  
PJ, sorry for the loss.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,664  
2021-11-27, 0356

26° right now...high, about 30 or so. We did get snow, but only about ¼" accumulation. Still flurries coming down, but I don't expect any more accumulation.
Reckon I'll hit the deck and walks with a broom. Reckon it's time to put the driveway markers out too.
Margeaux's first snow...very excited puppy!! And, a very wet puppy when she came in. We keep a towel close by and she loves getting the rubdown (don't we all?)

Very sorry to read about your father-in-law passing, PJ...my condolences

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #141,665  
Drinking first cup of hot coffee. 24° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 31° with snow. That accumulate to 3" by end of day. Got Christmas tree out of storage and into house yesterday. But today's forecast got me to get snow equipment out and ready for the winter. Still need to put snow blade on tractor and grease front end loader. Did get parts for pole rack on Mule. But they were delivered late. May get to that today. Will also start putting up Christmas tree.
Thought all these birds had gone south by this time of year.
j93IXnz.jpg

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,667  
good morning all

interesting last night to see xmas lights flickering on and off in my bedroom...my photoelectric switch for the outside lights doesn't come until Monday and the
lights now run all night long. All leds so no issues on consumption, and my other neighbor who was first out with lights leaves his on all day long.
I'm going to have to tidy up some of those lights, all this wind has blown a lot of things around.

had the most marvelous hot turkey sandwich for dinner last night, with stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce just oozing out. Yum. No giblets in the gravy; seems current
generation doesn't even know what giblets are. Certainly makes for a richer gravy...

Cold morning but at least sunny. Great convergence of genius and talent this morning, and sure not talking about me...Ken and Paul/Popgadget are coming over this morning
to see if my garden shed is buildable (I honestly think not; have zero confidence in Rubbermaid at this point)
And then, like Ron, need to get my snowblower working. Stay tuned for an update, will try to get a pic of all three of us. Rogue's gallery...:)
We may get something accomplished, or nothing...but will be fun to see the guys. Have some bags of local apples to send my helpers
home with. I pay in apples.

PJ, very sorry about your FIL.
hope you all have a nice weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,668  
24 going to 47. At least the wind will simmer down, now.

PJ, sorry to hear your wife's dad passed away. Prayers for your family.

Roy, congrats on the snow!

Raccoons took two feeders down, couldn't figure how to get into one of them...sometimes I have trouble, too, when refilling. 😁

Took it easy yesterday and watched a Randolph Scott movie with a young Angie Dickenson and young James Garner.

Back to the trails today to work off that extra serving of sweet potatoes.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,669  
23F cloudy brisk wind low 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Around 8pm late night to till about 4 am snowplows driver were making extra dollars trying to keep roads clear of 6+ inches ice and snow...if we don't lose power I will be surprise limbs/branches hanging low.

Plans for today...snow clean up walks shed roof seat time on Kubota after that hmmm.

Enjoy your day all.

PJ...sorry for the loss special thoughts prayers.

Roy...We did get snow, but only about ¼" accumulation.
:oops:

Attachments

• 11-27-21.jpg
    11-27-21.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 52
  • 11-27-21A.jpg
    11-27-21A.jpg
    673.4 KB · Views: 52
   / Good morning!!!! #141,670  
Don lot of money being invested in your area, wonder how it will change?
Don bigger than Boeing's 747 final assembly building?
Interesting question. the Boeing building is measured in cubic feet and the Tesla building is measured in square feet floor space to obtain the title of the worlds largest building.