Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,691  
33F and mostly cloudy @ 12:00 but the sun is making an effort. Might make it up to 35F today, chances of snow increase later this evening.

Red-bellied was on the suet feeder outside the kitchen window a few minutes ago. Numerous birds and 3 or 4 squirrels out at the feeders around back.

Got that one email sent off yesterday, still have to do the other one.

Some clean up in kitchen, gathering up tools which were scattered around.

Last of new plants/bulbs moved down to the basement where it's cooler.

Also managed to pry the lids off about a dozen gallon cans of old paint for them to dry up. So far I'm batting 1000 ... all of the ones I opened were pretty much gone. Need to set those outside.

Also got aquarium stand plant brought in yesterday and cleaned up, also all plants that were in it trimmed up and watered. Some of them will probably make it (some were perennials I believe), others no doubt are gone.

Got dump cart unloaded and moved out of the garage so there's at least a little room to move around in there to do some clean up.

Soil temp still above freezing but only barely.

A bunch more oak leaves have come down in the last several days. It's way worse over on the west side, so I may bundle up here in a bit and head out and run over those with the Cub and blow them off.

Beyond that it will probably be more inside clean up and organizing. May haul those paint cans up to the trash can at the road.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe day ... (y)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #141,692  
Sorry about you shed, Drew. Frustrating for sure.

Nice crew

/ Good morning!!!! #141,693  
Woe is us.
We were skunked.
Bad internal EFI battery in snowblower, so no fuel.
Laid the parts out again for shed, and sure enough, too many of one part and not enough
of another. No way to build with parts sent.

Paul made a very neat driveway marker driver. I have a special long drill and a rubber mallet I use, but his gizmo
is a great solution.

am waiting for wind to die down, at least a little, so I can go suck up some more leaves. Ton of leaves blown onto my lawn from
neighbor's, luck of the draw, which way the wind goes.

Good looking crew. Back to HD with the shed.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,694  
Woe is us.
We were skunked.
Bad internal EFI battery in snowblower, so no fuel.
Laid the parts out again for shed, and sure enough, too many of one part and not enough
of another. No way to build with parts sent.

Paul made a very neat driveway marker driver. I have a special long drill and a rubber mallet I use, but his gizmo
is a great solution.

am waiting for wind to die down, at least a little, so I can go suck up some more leaves. Ton of leaves blown onto my lawn from
neighbor's, luck of the draw, which way the wind goes.
Oh boy Can't imagine how cold you guys are. Great photo of the 3 wise men.
I must have missed the post about your FIL PJ. Sorry to hear of his passing.
Just been so busy. My wifes son has been here for the weekend. He is a builder. We got 2 more windows replaced and another with new architraves finished in the kitchen. Bit of mayhem in a house that is a shambles at present but getting there slowly. More mayhem Monday when the tiler arrives. Only 2 more windows and 2 sliding doors to go. Perish the thought. Both big jobs.
Sounds like gray2 is on the mend. We had a cat that lived for over 21 years and wasn't sick a day in her life.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,695  
Gray2 is getting better. He is walking around more and eating more. He went from 9 pounds to 6.6 pounds, hopefully we can get his weight back up. The appetite stimulant drug the vet prescribed is Mirataz. That and his antibody treatment yesterday for the kidney infection may just give him another life of his allotted 9.
Yes (y) :D

/ Good morning!!!! #141,696  
27F clouds sum mix brisk wind.

Try using pickup with plow quickly switch to Kubota with back blade 👌since the ground wasn't frozen,but it was slow go and couple of oops :rolleyes: it was p.i.t.a. storm.
Lots branches/limbs upon the ground hopes for warm spell soon for clean up.

Evening feet up watch some football or good old movie to end the day.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,697  
35°F and partly cloudy this morning, getting up to 56° today, and back at 55° now. Cooler tomorrow, then a slow climb into the mid-60s by the end of next week.

Thanks for all the thoughts for my FIL, gentlemen. It is very much appreciated.

We got all of the holiday decorations out and started sorting this morning. A lot of stuff didn't make the cut, and is on it's way right now to a donation center. We kept some stuff that we didn't plan to use this year, mostly for sentimental reasons. We put up the skinny tree again this year (the big one got donated), and a few small things the Wife is fond of around the house. We were done by noon-ish.

20211127 Xmas Tree.JPG

I need to do some leaf herding, but I think that will wait until tomorrow.

Great news about your kitty, Don.

That's a serious-looking crew you assembled there, Drew. Sorry you couldn't get something done with the shed.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,698  
Got home from MIL as the sun was going down. Couple Amazon packages on porch, one is the motion light that Don first mentioned and Roy also said was a keeper. Only issue it takes both receptacles. Trying it in dining area in place of an LED one I’ve had many years.
Youngest flys out early in AM, so gotta get ready for that now. Fueled car on way home.
Our old cat we took did very well in the car without being in a carrier. The small cat with thyroid issue keeps getting worse, we are having it put down this week. Animals yes, humans no.
Pretty sky to the south.
View attachment 722532

I would fit in with that gray faced bunch.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,700  
Well this was this mornings view never got above 32F today, about 2-2 1/2 "
not what I wanted to see calling for cold for a while and a chance of more Monday.
Didn't do it today but tomorrow will be chains for the tractors at least one should do both.
Morning 11 27 21.jpg