Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,701  
You guys and winter wonderland

Going to try a winter garden
IMG_2878.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #141,702  
Good evening all. 42F for the start, overcast, light breeze. Intermittent light drizzle during morning, Rain in afternoon and evening, light to moderate south wind. High temp was 56F just before rain began. Bike ride to start day, because of impending rain, we cut ride short at 11:30. After lunch and nap first fire in wood stove !
Covid update: Cooke 4206 confirmed cases, 25 active cases, Montague 2690 confirmed cases, 27 active cases, Grayson, 16,432 confirmed cases, 117 active cases. Cooke 0, Montague 0, Grayson 0, new cases.
Roy glad all enjoyed the snow.
Ron sounds like you had plenty of options today. nice bird in snow pic.
Drew hope extra lights did not bother your sleep. I have confidence in your crew can out do Rubbermaid :)
Billy hope you can deal with raccoons. hope hike went well
Thomas enjoy your snow work! nice pics look like more than 1/4 inch :)
Don thanks for response, takes a high ceiling to accommodate the 747 tail :)
Drew she also lives where there is not much conservatism, so does not have to defend her ideas.
Don glad to hear gray2 much better.
Buppies glad guard on duty last night :)
Bill it is cold in your area :(
Rich enjoy your Thanksgiving at home
Buppies if they all came down, then when finish with the you are done!
Randy have fun decorating inside.
Dennis at least they did not fight. Hope you had safe trip home
RNG yup it is a group effort to keep things in line or let them get out of hand. Hope the leak did not affect the clutch, Hope you get white bike ready for next ride and you get some rain.
Dennis sorry rest of gang not cooperating
Drew hope EFI battery easy fix, so Paul could not make what you need to finish shed? nice pics
David sorry guys lost, have fun in garden.
RS hope inside day went well
Doug good to hear good progress is being made.
Dennis glad you got home ok, hope everyone enjoyed the family time. nice pic
Lou nice snow pic
David pretty till job :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/whipper, more tests/ Grey 2, health /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL death, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Ron/neighbor Covid issues, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,703  
Woe is us.
We were skunked.
Bad internal EFI battery in snowblower, so no fuel.
Laid the parts out again for shed, and sure enough, too many of one part and not enough
of another. No way to build with parts sent.

Paul made a very neat driveway marker driver. I have a special long drill and a rubber mallet I use, but his gizmo
is a great solution.

am waiting for wind to die down, at least a little, so I can go suck up some more leaves. Ton of leaves blown onto my lawn from
neighbor's, luck of the draw, which way the wind goes.

Wow - the three Amigos!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,704  
I
With only a half hour left in the day, I suppose it’s too late for a “Good Morning” unless I wait another 30 minutes.

At any rate it was a cold and windy day. Had a nice, but chilly visit with Drew and Ken. Sadly for Drew, we only confirmed what he already knew. I’m not sure that I would ever get a small engine with EFI if it relied on a proprietary battery like this one did.
Picking up the shed panels in the wind was interesting as well. It’s a good thing that I had that additional Covid mass to deal with them.
When I got home, a couple of band mates came over and we spent the afternoon doing some tracking and overdubs on a song that we have been working on.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,705  
2021-11-28, 0525

17° right now...high in the mid-30's, chance of snow showers.
Did clean off the walks, deck and drive yesterday. Not much going on today except eat leftovers from Thanksgiving...

Real drag about Drew's snow blower battery. IIRC, this is a new machine? I hope it's under warranty. It's great to know there's TBN members willing to help each others out...Kudos to the team!

Also, the shed...what a frustrating thing!!
Maybe it's time to go another direction:

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #141,706  
Poured first cup of coffee. 27° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 35° with cloudy skies. Got about 4" of snow yesterday. Cleaned walkways around 3 o'clock. Went out 2 hour later and it needed cleaning again. Will get at that today. Got tractor ready for winter. Snow blade is on and all joints greased. It will get used later today. Put Christmas tree up today.
Finished making and installing pole rack for Mule. No more pole sticking out side of mule waiting to get caught on something.
0chHxYs.jpg

Yesterday's sunrise.
H9EWxW8.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,707  
Went to bed at 10:00 PM, 32 degrees now 45 wow

Wife and I went to NC to check out things got her glasses adjusted and watch band resized had a wonderful dinner at Milners in Winston Salem listen to Tech football on the way home. Very nice day

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #141,708  
Nice job on kawaki impressive

/ Good morning!!!! #141,709  
Seems like I've seen these guys somewhere...
Maybe it was "Wanted" pictures on the post office wall...

1638096993238.png

/ Good morning!!!! #141,710  
Good morning all.
warmer day today, going up to high 40s.
Neighbors were out sucking up leaves late yesterday, winds were blowing them everywhere, figured I'd wait until this afternoon
and then hopefully make one more pass with bagger.

Sure was nice to have my TBN buddies over to help yesterday. Ken may be a marketing exec but his background is an EE, which is why
he and Paul could discuss all kinds of technical things. Paul is a McGyver that can do just about anything. They both pulled out their multimeters and
confirmed battery wasn't charging in snowblower so EFI would not pump gas. Like Paul said, why didn't they just put a simple motorcycle battery in there that charged
up when motor ran. Instead they have an internal battery that needs an external battery charger attached. Seems like an unfinished design and sure not worth the extra
400 bucks for this motor.

I had about four layers of clothes on yesterday and that wind still felt cold.

Looked at cordless snowblowers online last night, seems EGO is still the top dog here. I just hate buying into another battery system but no
choice here. 445 bucks for a spare battery.

I'm told there is an Amish shed builder that visits local farm market every year, about a mile from my home. I think that's where I'm headed next.

I have one xmas present to build, an outdoor thermometer and rain gauge I'm going to mount on a piece of cedar for a friend.

off to Meeting this morning, then home to chase leaves around

Last edited: