Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,752  
Boss, welcome to Good Morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,754  
@Kyle_in_Tex I am amazed at what I am remembering as well. So far, I just seem to remember each day as it comes.

It is odd, I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders each day after I recount one year ago.

Good news on my co-worker. He is doing much better and had a negative test yesterday. He is struggling with taste/smell issues and has been texting me about it. Oddly, he can smell/taste bacon jut fine, which was my experience as well

/ Good morning!!!! #141,755  
34°F and clear skies this morning, getting up to 49° today, and back down to 36° now. There was a brisk wind blowing all day, and it felt much cooler even in the sunlight.

I did get some of the leaves wrangled yesterday afternoon, but it was too windy to follow up today. I did some errand running for The Wife this morning, then finished with the little bit of outside decorations around midday. The rest of the day has been inside stuff.

In one of those trips was a stop at Lowe's, and I took that opportunity to browse their lumber section, as I still have a couple of powered speaker cabinets I'd like to build for my home studio use. At $35.68 for a precut 24"x48" piece of 3/4" birch plywood, I think I'll wait a little longer. Ouch. I'll assume that Paul has priced this ridiculous increase into his cabinets. This is just crazy.

More great pictures, Ron.

I was kind of thinking the same thing about stepping down the voltage, RNG. However, it would require that there is enough room to do it, that you could find a battery to fit, and of course anything you do will void the warranty. Probably better for Drew to just get something that actually works out of the box.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,756  
I bet Paul could rig up a 7.2 volt voltage regulator that would allow you to use a small 12 volt motorcycle battery, Drew.
Or a lithium battery pack, with a quick disconnect or kill switch to prevent discharging. Lithium holds a charge for a long time.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,757  
Down to 37 now. We got up all the outside decorations that we are going to do this year, a little simpler than years past. Age and health have tempered my will to do all I did until three years ago.

Pop, I feel sorry for you, having to fly those old crates. LOL
You have some sweet flying machines.

I watched a bit of football, took a golf cart ride with the dog while Ellen and her sister were making fruitcakes, otherwise known as door stops.
Actually they’re very good.
I had some really good cod tenderloins for dinner, I’ve been craving some for a while, they hit the spot.

I had to stop my aspirin today, will stop the Eliquis Tuesday to get ready for having what’s almost certainly cancer on my left shin, and a rather suspicious place on my forearm, removed. The one on my shin is a concern due to the fact that it’s directly on the front right over the bone. Not much meat there. The one on my arm is very similar to one removed from the other arm about five years ago.

Supposed to go to lunch with my friend from New Zealand tomorrow, be a nice visit.
Probably won’t do too much after Wednesday.

Have a good night folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,758  
Toppop had one in same place removed on my left shin put to sleep skin graft from skin on my back. As luck would have it got infected laid me up for six weeks. Now about the size of a dollar coin feeling never returned otherwise no I’ll effects

/ Good morning!!!! #141,759  
It looks like RNG has rain coming as west coast ridge will break down. East coast to become mild and remain dry

/ Good morning!!!! #141,760  
Here’s the tool I made for installing fiberglass driveway markers.
It’s essentially a piece of heavy wall steel tubing, with a solid bar 1” OD with about an inch turned down to be a press fit in the tubing, after diving it into the tube, it was welded around the circumference. (A good exercise for the new TIG welder). Just slide it over the stake and use it like a post pounder or slide hammer. The tube keeps the rod from flexing as there is less than a foot exposed, and the solid bar on top adds plenty of mass to drive the stake in.

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7766.jpg