Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,981  
Dry and windy. Had a forest fire in cacapon park in WV, hope they got it out. Following a truck home, they threw a cigarette out, saw it glowing in the dry medium grass. Hope no fire started.

They shredded leaves at work, and when I left tonight my car was coated in dust. Ended up getting a car wash, which the cheap wash has gone up $2 since my last time.

Stopped at T-Mobile to check out the $10 month/ 2GB data only prepaid sim for the LTE camera I bought. They don’t have that one, theirs is $15 a month. Guess I gotta get it online. So won’t be installing camera at the farm tomorrow.

Other Son left to go home tonight, went to his grandmothers tonight. He almost got in wreck because of someone driving wrong way on divided freeway.

Got mostly caught up on bill paying tonight. They never stop.

Didn’t get Christmas tree up like my wife wanted, didn’t get started on putting together exercise bike like I wanted.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,983  
Don, the bad weather forecast is true. Getting a bit blustery and cool. Wind not usual direction. Not much rain yet, but it can snow on the mountain and still be dry here.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,984  
Snow in Hawaii wow just wow and 70 in SWVa

Enjoying your story RichB1. Some doctors can be clods

Alien love the color combo mine is tan and green yours looks so much better.

Toppop glad you went thru surgery well prayers sent

BEF prayers sent

/ Good morning!!!! #141,985  
2021-12-04, 0411
Up a bit too early...

16° right now...high in the mid-30's
Chores: Dump run, put in driveway markers (we are looking at a plowable snow mid-week)...nothing in particular after that

/ Good morning!!!! #141,987  
Good morning, low temp 15 and high to 28°F. Wind ESE 11 mph. Periods of light snow and it is snowing now. We could have up to 10" by this time on Tuesday IF you believe the forecast.

I've got a town run to do this morning, whenever Junior is ready to go. Up till then, conserve energy.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #141,988  
good Saturday morning all. 10 inches of snow Bill, winter has surely arrived for you.
Not here, 41 going up to a cloudy 57 here today.

got signed up at Costco yesterday, place was very busy but efficient, most folks were masked which was nice to see.
Got some brochures on hearing aids, need to make an appt for an audiology test.

Had a nice lunch with friends, came home and filled up brother's car with gas and parked it. Honestly I'd rather drive my truck, less to worry about and I don't have to dodge
the potholes. Plus the car gets 13mpg...even less than the truck.

off to church this morning to do one final watering of the pachysandra I planted, and to help with a second leaf work day this morning.

Toppop, glad you are doing better; probably going to be a little sore for a few days. Hope everything heals perfectly.

Hey David, did you keep a snow shovel after you moved?...how do you shovel snow in flipflops???

/ Good morning!!!! #141,989  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 25° with some clouds this morning. Heading to 40° with mix of sun and clouds. Got my shopping done. Then spent some time cleaning up shop. More of that today.
Mine.
bkXduzc.jpg

David, A Blizzard in HI. Now I can believe all this about Weather Change. Not really. I remember seeing snow on top of a Volcano when we visited HI in 1987. We drove up there as far as we could. We had our 80° clothes on. It was chilly.

Alien, your barn looks a lot bigger from inside.

Drew, good they are going to come and pick up shed parts.

Rich, My wife had a Dr like that. Got a new one very quickly.

Randy, good to hear you are doing well.

Mostly, 6K again and adding another 400. Hope you have good weather to get it done.

Buppies, I need to watch movies like the ones you watched.

Looking, weatherman got it wrong yesterday. From a cloudy day to light snow/rain here all day.

Don, what can you do with beans from China?

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,990  
34 going to 62. Another nice day...hope to finish decorating outside.

Prayers said, Toppop.

Buppies, I agree...Jimmy Stewart movies are great. "They don't make them like they used to."

Ron, great interaction between that red-belly and the blue jay. Red-bellies are one of the boss birds at our feeders.

Split a little more wood yesterday. RNG, thanks for the foil idea for oil changes. I usually cut a piece of cardboard to make a drain ramp, but the foil may work better. Yesterday disassembled a flimsy pallet to cannibalize a couple of boards to repair one of my existing pallets with sides I added. Then stacked a pallet and a half of split wood.

My wife made homemade chicken vegetable soup so had a feast.