Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,181  
   / Good morning!!!! #142,182  
23°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 47°. We had some snow flurries here much of the day yesterday. During the afternoon drive home, it got fairly heavy for just flurries. Snow on Tuesday, and expecting 70° on Friday ... gotta love it.

Stopped and picked up some Popeye's chicken on the way home yesterday. Other than gathering the trash and walking the can down to the road, I don't feel like I got anything done last night.

Thanks for the kind comments about the pipe organ stuff. That was a fun time in my life. I got to play some wonderful instruments in churches on both coasts, and many places in-between. I think my favorite was probably the re-installation of the organ at the Cathedral of St. Helena in Helena MT. What a beautiful space that is. Our Lady of Loreto Catholic Church in Foxfield CO was another space and instrument I very much enjoyed playing. Not all were great, but those two really stand out in my memory.

Sorry about Gray2, Don. 16 years of great memories, though.

That's quite a disturbing story, Paul. We're supposed to be able to trust the judgement of health care professionals. Glad you had someone close to recognize that something wasn't right, and who had the ability to do something about it.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,183  
68°F and .96 inches rain. Appears our storm not quite over.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #142,184  
Don, so sorry at loss of Gray2, RIP

/ Good morning!!!! #142,185  
charging up my new 7.2V EFI battery, as expected, they want the old one back. Might go poke around with that later.

David, did I see you posting something about 200 inches ytd?
16 feet of water
on the top ten wettest places, Hawaii scored three positions, then Columbia and India, several African countries and even the Cropp River in New Zealand
is shown in top ten.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,186  
charging up my new 7.2V EFI battery, as expected, they want the old one back. Might go poke around with that later.

David, did I see you posting something about 200 inches ytd?
16 feet of water
on the top ten wettest places, Hawaii scored three positions, then Columbia and India, several African countries and even the Cropp River in New Zealand
is shown in top ten.

Yup, we made it
IMG_0748.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #142,187  
Sodamo,
I guess you won't need to water anything for the rest of the year then..
Our snowfall for today still looks like nada.

Hope everything you needed to stay dry is still dry.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,188  
24F on/off snow showers 1"so far.

Been good day got limbs/branches clean up...whew,days list done also dump run.
Early to bed friends shop early AM for more kitty skidder tlc.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,189  
24F on/off snow showers 1"so far.
We're about 1.5" so far...not snowing hard, but pretty steady. Traffic or Route 12 is moving pretty slow

/ Good morning!!!! #142,190  
About a full inch here it has been very lightly snowing since 5:30 AM here so 12.5 hours to accumulate an inch.
Just a plain aggravation, in the morning I'll have to clean the vehicles off and the deck and where walk with a broom.