Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,081  
-3 now highs around 10 with steady NW winds around 15 mph, sunny all day.

Not much planned for today just the usual dump run and some beer shopping.

For everyone dealing with weather stay safe

/ Good morning!!!! #144,082  
2022-01-15, 0629

-10° right now...high about 5°-6° today. Not sure I want the dog out in this...
No chores planned and no need to go anywhere, and that's exactly what I'm going to do

Pretty good snowstorm coming through tomorrow evening through Monday. Tractor's fueled, plugged in (not into the wall outlet though) and ready to go...

Think I'll give this a try today:
Don't have any limes, or juice...have to make do.
Drambuie is a bit sweet for my tastes, but the ginger beer should tart it right up

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #144,083  
Good morning, low temp -22 and the high will be -8°F. Wind NNE 8 mph. Sunny.
The DIL asked me yesterday why they put up the extreme cold warnings, when people know full well that it gets cold in the winter. This IS Northern Ontario. I told her that the warnings were mostly for the immigrants that come from warm countries where they never see snow except for pictures. (She is an immigrant herself, having come here 18 years ago from jolly olde England.)

There is nothing I am doing outside today, come to think of it there is nothing inside I am doing today.

Energy conservation day.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,084  
30 high of 37 we may be dealing with ice storm lots to do today for prep

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,085  
Of course I also realize I have all these past year filings that I can’t reload the program
That's a real good point, David. I have all those old versions on the drive, too, but your post reminds me I can't access them because those old versions of TT probably won't run on the installed version of MacOS. I suppose what I should have been doing all along is to use the print dialog to create a PDF version of the finished tax forms. As it is, all I'll have is the paper copies I always print. 🤬

/ Good morning!!!! #144,086  
Wng, Buffet's candies is a favorite 'go-to' place for sweets. I haven't had any of the piñon candy..... piñon stuff is really good-- or -- really bad! I definitely do not like piñon coffee.... just not strong enough.

The candy came yesterday...very very good! How do you type the tilde over the n? I just typed it with the y and knew you'd know what I meant. We also got an order of Mike's Jerky from ABQ...Green Chile, Santa Fe and Christmas flavors.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,087  
That's a real good point, David. I have all those old versions on the drive, too, but your post reminds me I can't access them because those old versions of TT probably won't run on the installed version of MacOS. I suppose what I should have been doing all along is to use the print dialog to create a PDF version of the finished tax forms. As it is, all I'll have is the paper copies I always print. 🤬
I always save a TT version of the files and PDF versions, and print them. I move the electronic files to a thumb drive. I deleted all the old versions of TT except most recent after testing opening old files with it. I needed the HD space. Hopefully you won't need the old tax forms anyway.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,088  
28 going to 33 and wind. Still not certain what the storm will bring here...Buppies hope no ice for you...or anyone!

Our outside decorations finally dried of melting snow, so we took them down yesterday...it was so windy it blew my fiberglass step ladder over while I was moving storage boxes. Also, split the load of firewood and stacked it on a pallet...then had a real tasty lunch my wife fixed...green chile burger and oven fries...then took a Perry Mason rest period.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,089  
Good Morning.
It’s 9 and supposed to double that today.

Yesterday’s trip to Hilton ahead went well, but it was only in the 50’s there. Still managed to take up the whole day. Traffic was awful driving home from the airport, but that’s to be expected for 4:30 on a Friday afternoon in Philadelphia.

Today is the final episode of the trilogy, with a trip to Stuart, FL. Hopefully another uneventful day. This client has an uncanny sense of when to head south, almost always the coldest day of the year.

I’ve got a few chores planned for tomorrow and next week, but will have to collect some supplies first. We’ll see if Amazon makes good on their delivery times for some of the stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,090  
NWS says it's 35 degrees here at 6 a.m. and that's also supposed to be the HIGH for today with a northerly breeze of 22 mph gusting to 38 mph. OK, I've had all the Winter I want.