Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,721  
After all the craziness to get my dad off to his trip, he is returning home to San Diego today and don't know why..
My uncle called with the news and my dad just said, on the way home, no flight number etc. just that it was today :-(
Is it covid related?

/ Good morning!!!! #149,723  
42 high of 73 sunshine today

Hope Helogbals is better today

Prayers for all our Country Ukraine
Thanks !

I am much better.
But anyway went to doc. He was making big eyes, I didn't like the face he was making...
Sent me to do like 10 blood tests.

Now we are waiting results from lab.

Hope you are on way to improve either

/ Good morning!!!! #149,724  
67F and sunny @ 10:00, heading up to a high of 80F for the day. Probably will be looking for some shade to work in at some point this afternoon.

Drove 5' long rebar stake in on the west side yesterday for hopper feeder. Now just need to move the feeder over.

Checked mealworm feeder, down to 5 or 6 left in there. Need to recheck this morning.

Still no signs that the goldfinches have found the nyjer feeders, late getting them out this year.

Got landscape fabric/plastic mulch for garden, 200 6" staples, more plant labels, a hundred 6" pots, and legume inoculant ordered from Amazon. All due to arrive within reasonable time.

Small order from Menard's placed and ready for pick up.

Looked up part numbers on Kubota's website for the parts still needed, just need to call the local dealer and place the order.

Doctor's appointment made.

Woman tested Her new string trimmer and cultivator, thumbs up on string trimmer ... unsure on cultivator. After using them myself I think both will be fine.

Nice having a second trimmer, to use without having to mess with the FS 66. Seems powerful enough for the lighter trimming duties, it's light and easy to handle and quiet.

Got more mowing done on front lawn but still some left in ver wet spots, also sides and back down around the house.

More screened compost hauled down and placed around hawthorn behind the pump house. Got that all tamped down with the tamper, is now ready to plant, just need to dig the hosta for it.

More mulch placed on the east side planting bed, only 6 bags (of the original 20) left in the van at this point. Should be able to get that placed over there today, but will have to a little weeding to be able do it. The crocus we planted over there are finally starting to pop up.

Once I get the remaining mulch out of the van should be able to unload whatever is left (fertilizer, concrete, etc.) on the second pallet as well.

At that point the 55 gallon aquarium that's in there can be removed as well and taken around back into the basement.

Need to go over to the barn and fish the water buffalo out and bring it over and check the air pressure in the tires and air them up if need be.

Numerous other things that need done as well.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #149,725  
Good morning to all! Low of 46°, going up to 82°. Sunny as usual. Not sure if today's winds are supposed to be a little less or if that is tomorrow..... they keep changing the forecasted wind speed / gusts. There is some hope on the horizon..... the winds are supposed to calm down this coming weekend.
Still no rain chances in the forecast though.....

I sure hope you guys start getting better and no more injuries occur.....

I am starting to get very restless and bored being locked in a box because of all the wind. Hopefully today has the lighter winds and I can get take the string trimmer for a walk.

There was another wildfire that started yesterday even closer to us. Blew up to 1400 acres in a matter of a few hours. Haven't heard any update on the status yet. The air tankers were grounded the past few days due to winds. I have heard 3 or 4 flying past this morning while it's calm.

Our Canadian friends sent down 2 sea plane "scoopers" to help fight the fires. They swoop in, skim across the top of the water and fill the tanks, then lift back off with a full load. They were showing 2 of them side by side skimming across on of the lakes up north of here. A sight to be seen for sure!

Much faster than returning to an airport to land and fill. All these air tanker pilots sure have some skill. They have to be skilled.... just dealing with the different weights of being empty or full.... within a matter of seconds. It must change flight characteristics dramatically.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better and continue to heal injuries. Have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,726  
67° and cloudy this morning, going up to 92° today. Looks like 90s the rest of the week, then cooling Saturday and Sunday.

BEF, I had my last car, the '14 Kia Soul, for six years, and it still had the original battery and all the original bulbs 180K miles later. The only things I ever changed on it were oil, filters, and tires.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,727  
RS, glad to hear the report on the cultivator, wife hadn’t been able to try hers because of the weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,729  
67°F and .97 inches rain.

Late morning appointment with my ophthalmologist. 30 day follow up on my right eye surgery and pre surgery look at left eye for next week.

Some important errands while in town. Need to refill all my gas cans with E0 for the mower and refill one of the beer kegs at brewery for me.

Being as the timing will be right will also treat Sophie to lunch some place.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #149,730  
txdon said, "If I could have one of my choice I would want the Bronco."

Lot of pretty and interesting cars there, Don, but have you ever driven, or ridden in, one of those old Broncos? I've occasionally seen one of the new ones lately, and might like it. But those old Broncos were absolutely the roughest, most uncomfortable vehicles I ever rode in.