Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,391  
2022-05-25, 0540

44° right now...high in the mid-70's today...

Terrible thing in Texas...I don't know why this maniac did what he did...but I do know who and what's going to get the blame.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,392  
good morning all
those headlines were horrible to read last night and worse this morning as body count rises.
How can anyone do this to children?
yes, mentally ill
do we need metal detectors in elementary schools now?

woke up feeling surprisingly good, slept a full 8 hours, body was sure tired.
Now up and off early to see pain doc about getting epidural on my neck.
then foodshop and home to do a lot of garden weeding. Should be a nice day, high of 74, all that super hot weather now gone for a few days.

RS, your place is just amazing. Great fun that your wife and you share the same passion.

Thomas and Roy, hope you both are feeling better.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,393  
good morning all
those headlines were horrible to read last night and worse this morning as body count rises.
How can anyone do this to children?
yes, mentally ill
do we need metal detectors in elementary schools now?
Yes, I think so...and school resource officers...armed
I know this will make some "social justice" activists piss their panties...but, IMHO, that's tough ****.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,394  
54 and probably more drizzle as it gets up to 63...got another half inch of rain yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,395  
Still drizzling here cloudy all day more rain tomorrow afternoon and all day Friday

prayers for those in Texas injured or murdered

prayers for Thomas

prayers for all

prayers for our Country Ukrainian people

/ Good morning!!!! #150,396  
Good morning, low temp 54 and high to 70°F. Sunny! Wind SW 4 mph.

My leaving date has been pushed back a week. June 5th, load at midnight and deliver in Timmins, ON at noon on the 6th. The dispatcherette wanted me to load at midnight and be in Timmins for 7 A.M. Totally impossible. Takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours to load. It is a 9 hour drive to there and she wanted me to do it in less than 7 hours.
I called the foreman and changed the times, told him I would give him a call when I got to New Liskeard and that way he would know approximately how long (3.5 hrs) till I was there.

The school shooting in Texas is tragic.
I think tighter gun control is needed, as in more thorough background checks and a higher age limit for owning automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Like put the semis and autos in a 'restricted' category where one would need to apply to the goobermint in order to own one or more.

Work on the trailer will resume today and I may get to the lot-line later.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #150,397  
50F slight breeze mid 70's partly cloudy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...putter in the garden other than that we shall see.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,399  
I have quick connect couplers on the hoses and the built in stand, I have to remove two pins to drop the frame on its stand. The single lever sounds handy.

IMG_0904.jpg

Extremely handy. One of the huge benefits is the ability to make the connection even if there is pressure in any of the lines. No need to grab a hammer and a rag to relieve it. It has 8 connectors, so it does the four for the loader, 2 for the third function, and a pair left over. My dealer didn’t know that it existed, but I saw it as an option when I ordered the tractor, and was insistent that I wanted it. After seeing it, they now sell a lot of them.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,400  
The school shooting in Texas is tragic.
I think tighter gun control is needed, as in more thorough background checks and a higher age limit for owning automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Like put the semis and autos in a 'restricted' category where one would need to apply to the goobermint in order to own one or more.
There's already certain restrictions on automatic (i.e. selective fire or full auto).
Restrictions on semi-auto would be a violation of the 2nd Amendment...what is necessary is strict control on people who are restricted and prohibited...and I mean jail time if a prohibited person is caught with a weapon...death penalty if a death results
Also, as much as I hate to write this, social media has to take some responsibility