Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,512  
I just woke up, bad night last night ... lots of cramps in my calf and foot muscles.
Pictures and read you post I'm not surprise...your E Bunny. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,513  
I absolutely love radishes cannot get enough of them
if picked young and smaller, they are mild and juicy. I get a few woody ones but not too many.
almost no calories
My sister pulled three out of the garden, went over to the garden hose and washed them off, and then
enjoyed them right there. Well after I handed her some garden shears to trim them. The tap root on a radish
is powerful.

Roy, if it's nonsense, don't post it. Let's not try to irritate each other, which is easy to do when you feel obligated to rebut everything.
You need to watch your BP friend. Fox News isn't exactly my go to reference guide for news accuracy. It always seems to be inflammatory.
Usually have to go to three or four places,
including BBC, Wall Street Journal, etc.
Any paper with a built in agenda sucks as far as I'm concerned. I want the truth reported honestly. Not so easy to find.
That's why often the financial papers are the best, less emotion and more fact checking.

should any kid posting pics of powerful weapons like this be promptly referred to parents and authorities? Why didn't someone report
his craziness which was coming out online before this happened.
Ken, your son is this age or getting there, what do his peers think about seeing this stuff posted by folks they know about?

past time for dinner, stomach growling

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,514  
Funny wildlife day today, sitting out on the back steps this morning having my coffee and a fair size bobcat calmly walked past and started rolling around on the "lawn" for about a minute. I went and looked at the spot, it was a patch of catnip. never seen that before lol makes sense I guess.
Headed out a bit later for a grocery and beer run, a turkey launched itself from about 8ft up a roadside hill and skidded across the hood of my truck. It landed across the road and walked into the woods unharmed. That certainly woke me up.
They say it comes in threes, on the way home after a few more errands a beautiful red-tailed hawk swooped down, landed in the road and grabbed a chipmunk and took off. Fortunately saw it soon enough to hit the skids and stop. Don't really need any more cardio stimulation today :eek:.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,515  
The problem starts at home with the family and is my opinion where we need to start

That is the root of the matter.

The blabbers will say “we don’t want to hear about your prayers, we need action”.
But people who pray don’t go around shooting people.
The same blabbers are trying to destroy the family concept, when that is the answer to the madness.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,517  
No politics. It is crazy out there right now. Not that I want people to stick their heads in the sand.

I'm no saint. I'm a sinner too.

We have one of the best, if not THE best group of online people here. Drew included. I love you Drew. Don't forget that.

You all bring something to the table. I can't talk politics with my own mom. But we still talk and love each other.

I miss Eric and Helogabals and Ron.

Rich, are you going to watch the Flat Track races?

/ Good morning!!!! #150,518  
68° overcast. We need rain.

Wife picked strawberries today, made jam, and making biscuits for shortcake.

I didn’t get home till almost 8 tonight, had a going away event after work.

Hope this thread survives, it’s the only thing keeping me on here.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,519  
No I am not going to Lexington @Kyle_in_Tex

Wife and I are going to the local airport this weekend for the breakfast/fly in. The “Beach City Baby” is coming ”home” after a restoration. It sat for 24 years at another local airport before being bought and restored. I toured this airplane when I was 9 years old or so when it was “Ohio State 1” and was at the New Philadelphia airport when the governor was in town.

It has been restored to it’s WWII C-53 configuration and will be here all weekend. Oddly, I feel I need to do another tour