Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,641  
If you have an outside micrometer or even calipers, here’s a cheap solution-

Paul,

Appreciate the heads up on that ... those look very handy to have.

Think I'll swing by our local HF tomorrow and pick 'em up ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,642  
Good morning, low temp 49 and high to 75°F. Wind calm. A mix of sun and cloud.

I took the roof off the Kioti yesterday and found that the fan and motor are too small to retrofit something else in its' place. $610.oo + tax for a new fan. I will check fawcett.ca, first.

I think Monday we will start on the new wood crib downstairs. It is nice and cool down there.

Today is an energy conservation day.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #150,643  
Good morning all

55° now highs near 80 and sunny today. Rain yesterday didn’t last as long as I hoped but still got about .5” which is better than none.

Not sure what the day will bring, probably just putter around and enjoy it.

Prayers for those in need.
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #150,645  
56 and clear, going to 84.

That's a bad fall, Mostly. Hope you're not hurting this morning.

On the way to the mountains, saw tree and house damage where one tornado touched down...it was the one we watched from our house Friday evening. Fuddy, the one near you looks terrible. So sorry for those folks.

Buppies, hope your wife liked the shoes.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,646  
2022-05-29, 0654

49° right now...high in the upper 70's today

If my feet can handle it, I'll rig the chipper today and chip some fallen branches to start.

Saw a new way the spammers do their thing in TBN. I was looking at another thread and the spam was just a post with a link in the post...beware. The thread was Pictures of your Snow Weapons

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,647  
good morning all
lovely 58 out now going up to 80 later in sunshine, and nice weather for next few days.

Mostly sorry about your tumble.

going to swing by hardware store on way home from church to pick up some small American flags to put out front.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,648  
Sunny down south this morning great dinner with friends last night

She loves her shoes a winner Mephisto to the rescue again

Prayers for families in Texas dealing with loss, our Country, Kyle and his family, Eric in merry old England, Helogabals, Ukrainian people our veterans past present and future

/ Good morning!!!! #150,649  
Good Morning.
Looks like a great day today weather wise, at least here.
Looks like a some thunderstorms off the FL coast, hopefully we will get in and out before they grow.

Not much else to report, we will see what this afternoon brings.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,650  
A childhood friend just outside of Elizabeth City, NC lost his barn and a couple of smaller buildings in Friday’s storm.

Kyle, sorry about your father in law.

Yesterday was near perfect weather wise, low 80’s and bright sunshine. Today looks like a repeat.

Wife told me last night that she wants to go somewhere today. I asked where and she said, oh you’ll figure something out. No pressure there.

I got all the furniture and grill back on the deck yesterday, after Friday’s cleaning. Not a fun job but it sure looks nice when you realize those railings are white not green.

Mostly, keep the shiny side up! Hope you’re not to banged up.

Have a great day.