Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,871  
"Chris, still a current model, looks nice, good Vanguard engine weighs almost 1000 pounds, lot of machine"

There is a Simplicity dealer in southern Lancaster County who's web page shows a new Contender for $7250 and a leftover 2019 for $6000 but they are out of stock. It felt like I was paying too much but I kind of needed it.

The reviews said the seat back leaned back too much. Yup. Maybe I can rig some spacers.

And they also said the fuel gauge shows empty when there is 1/2 a tank. That seems to be true too. I need to get a stick to check it with.

Looks like it is going to be thirsty. I filled it to start and it looked like it was mostly empty when I finished. The gas stick will help check fuel consumption.

Chris

TractorData.com Simplicity Contender 25/52 tractor information

When I compare mowers I focus on engine and which transmission. That has ZT3200 transmission, there is ZT3400, mine has ZT3600. There will be different models of engines, it just depends on the price point of the mower.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,872  
Grass mowed early before the worst of the heat. Really haven’t done too much since, I plan to make that job last a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,873  
The grass is cut, the dump run done and now for the you tube rabbit hole.

On lactose intolerance, at first I thought it was just an allergy to coloured cheese. Now I know exactly what it is all about with me anyway. I can have frozen yogurt in small quantities, as well as almost any white cheese (old cheese), mozzarella and blue cheese, IF I should get into any food that I find too hot (spicy) then one ounce of milk works to put the 'fire' out but any more than that and I am in trouble. The pain across my guts tells me that I (a) over did it and (b) find a toilet pronto.
Two rules for seniors; Rule #1 Never pass a bathroom and rule #2 NEVER trust a fart.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,874  
pepper spray dog repellent for The Woman

RS, that's not very nice, get her some perfume instead! ;)

nice visit with 95 yo MIL, she loved getting out of old folks home, and enjoyed her ice cream cone.
Got back as storms are threatening.

going to be an early night. Have to be at school tomorrow morning at 6:15am to flip pancakes.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,875  
my old neighbor in NC sent me a nice pic of his ride for the day, NH 275 pulling a big grain cart in Terra Ceia, super fertile very flat land East of where I used to live. Very bottom of the rich swamp land that goes up to Elizabeth City and further. Very high yield land. Helping another farmer bring in a wheat crop.

Attachments

• NH 275 (2).jpg
    NH 275 (2).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #150,876  
Gallon gas went up 9 cent and diesel 5 cents over night here. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 6-2-22.jpg
    6-2-22.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 47
   / Good morning!!!! #150,877  
68F slight chance quick passing shower later on.

Been good day...took trimmer for long slow walk instead of short walk,so tomorrow trimmer will have short slow walk ;) Mrs. took me to town dump run and critter food and she even brought me 3 smooth cigars :eek: :)

While trimming I notice 2 strips bark upon the ground weren't there yesterday :oops: pretty sure Boo has mark his territory,going to have to do some walk about hoping find another marking.

Plans for evening...feet up,deck enjoying smooth cigar,feet up.

Enjoy your evening all.

1 picture show bite marks from Boo.

Attachments

• Boo.jpg
    Boo.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • Boo 2.jpg
    Boo 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
   / Good morning!!!! #150,878  
Wow, Boo has a big bite.

Home before the rains. Got one short gentle rain, enough to raise humidity. 76° 90% humidity, .09” rain.

Snagglepuss curled on my lap as I sit on front porch. Dark menacing clouds overhead.

IMG_4387.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #150,879  
   / Good morning!!!! #150,880  
Interesting day. FedEx delivered my Starlink kit late afternoon. Was tempted to set up in temp location but didn’t. Had the J mount ready to install, but not hole in wall for cable. Sitting in its permanent home. Need to do some clean up tomorrow and cable management only on the wifi network and rather impressive considering we aren’t a full service area. Will have to see if the outages are tolerable. Doubt they can be more frustrating than my AT&T service of late.

Did you cancel your regular starlink order now that you have the RV one?