Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,901  
good morning all
up too early, have to be at school in 45 minutes to set up for pancake breakfast; my first year flipping pancakes for the kids.
Track and field day at school, thankfully weather will be wonderful today.

I know I need to eat something (and not pancakes...) but hard to eat so early in morning. Coffee on an empty stomach doesn't end well for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,902  
My wife wanted to check out the fish shop in the city today. I waited while she went in. It was next door to a car sales and we were in the Mustang. The salesman came out and offered $3000 more than I paid for it if I wanted to sell it. Ah, no thanks. It has only got 10,000klm on the clock. I must start using it a bit more. Rego coming due at near $1100, then of course insurance at around $800. Then the Ranger is nearly due as well. Just paid the Honda rego last week. Baked beans for the next month.

Rain on and off today but not cold and no wind. Was freezing a couple of days ago. Cold winds coming off the snow down NSW.
Barbeque at the club tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain.

Taking my little mate Ziggy (pug) to the vet on Tuesday. One eye is clouding over. Hope there is something they can do for him.

Lesley got the results of her sleep apnea test this evening. Not good. May have to go on a CPAP machine in future. Results said 'severe' apnea. Very worrying.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,903  
Prayers for Leslie, Kyle, Helogabals, Thomas, Our Country, Ukrainian people, our children senselessly murdered and all others in need.

Waiting on results of ultra sound of kidneys

61 high of 76 today

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,904  
2022-05-03, 0559

58° right now...high in the mid 70's and probably thunderstorms and rain this afternoon...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,905  
Good morning, the low temp is 51 and going to a high of 72°F. Wind SW 2 mph. 40% chance of showers.

I was listening to Pink Floyd, Shine on you Crazy Diamond on my headphones last evening and thought for sure that one of the fans in my computer tower had gone bad...Even with the sound turned up to 80% of full volume I could hear this roaring...Turned out it was raining pretty hard out and pounding off my steel roof. My conclusion? If you want it to rain all you have to do is cut the grass and think about washing the car.

Later this morning I will load the car, so in the morning all I need to take with me is the laptop.

One of my buddies at work had my tractor and was going to New Liskeard with a 5 axle load of A/C. He broke down, 20 miles South of me, front lift axle was up when it should have been down. :eek: That cost him 2 hours. He got back on the road and 20 miles North of me he blew a tire on the same axle. :eek:Another 2 hours gone. I wonder if he has gotten there yet? New Liskeard is 2.5 hours North of me.

I picked up a 2 litre tub of Chapmans Frozen Yogurt yesterday Peaches and Cream flavour with peach pieces in it. Wow! (y)Me and the cat had a feast. The cat ate 2/3 of the tub. :ROFLMAO:That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Last day of freedom.

Have a safe summer all

/ Good morning!!!! #150,906  
59F cloudy low 70's for high afternoon showers.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...couple hours trimming this morning,afternoon double check both riding mowers for the BIG scalping tomorrow and date night.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,907  
Good morning all
Happy “National Donut Day”

54° now highs in the upper 60’s cloudy with showers this morning. It’s been cool and cloudy with showers the past few days, you can see the weeds growing lol. We can still use some real rain though.

Been picking at some of my to good to throw away stuff this week, like the rest of us as soon as it’s gone I’ll want it for some project.

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #150,909  
Morning, 68 going up to 81 and raining, again.

Got nothing done yesterday, too humid.
Need to get lawns mowed, but too wet today. Looks like 4 days of sun, that will help.
Have brush growing so fast it's coming out over the driveway.

Alien- CPAP is not the worst thing, been using mine for 7 or 8 years, makes me less tired during the day. Hope it works for Lesley.

L4N - safe travels!

Stay safe and be well,

Not happy to meet us.
20220602_201316.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #150,910  
Good morning! A cool 66˚F -the remains of the cool North winds from yesterday, becoming East today. I really need to mow the yard in the cool but Whipper's yearly vet appointment is this morning. Dump run is made - garbage can is at the curb.

Kyle do you still get some Fridays off at your new job?