Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151,091  
I was going to build something of wood but I like Lou's plastic ramps. Maybe cut those top parts off so it's flat.
Have to see where minimal cross supports are met. Can't just support it on the metal mesh.
I've had a bunch of ramps, never to use as an auxiliary but for my mower, I sure need something. My nephew is going to borrow this trailer to take his ATV to new Catskills home, and he will have zero problem with the pitch. Really nice it has big 15" radial tires but I am going to ask him to keep it to 70mph. I'm sure there's some law anyway but I'm not sure if this trailer is designed to go 85mph. I know I'm not.

actually, they are ST radials so:
ST tires are designed specifically for boat, car and utility trailers. They are built to carry heavy loads on non-powered axles
and are rated for a maximum speed of 65mph. Their stiff sidewalls help prevent your boat/trailer towing package from swayin
g.

My 6x8 has 13” tires and they give it the perfect angle. It’s only for short hauls so the work out well. Anything more I use the bigger trailer.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,092  
Toppop, I really liked the idea this one had the bigger tires. It's just got a compact sized gate that for a relatively low clearance item like my mower,
I need an assist. Shorter gate, higher angle, no problem climbing. I used to have a set of those ramps that were some kind of rubber material.
I think lighter weight plastic makes sense for a 600 pound mower. Or a golf cart. Think I might get an off road golf cart. That will be tonight's investigation after a long shower
to get the day's pollen off me.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,093  
...early to bed for tomorrow day will start early,check in at hospital 6am on the table around 7am for CID implant going to be over night stay,sooo Iam shutting off porch lights until Thursday.... All stay healthy and safe.
I'm on my 2nd pacemaker (they last 7 years, give or take).
I assume you're going the Dartmouth?
Anyway, I expect you'll be healthy and happy in a day or so...

Got subs on the way home...left my laptop at work so I'd have to go in. It was a rough drive in and most the day...well, I sure as hell wasn't 100%...more like 60%-70%...but I made it.
Ate ½ my sub (which is normal), finished the yard mowing outside the fence. Margeaux was outside (in the fenced in area) and she is one hard-headed dog. She'll come in when she's good and ready. Since she's mostly Pyrenees, I think we need some sheep she can herd...
I'll get the rest tomorrow, if all goes well...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #151,094  
you folks from Texas and further West, better pack away some extra water and fans.
Intense summer heat will build as the week rolls on, peaking with potentially deadly heat in the drought-stricken West this Friday.

just hope your power grid stays on; we need to keep Bird cool.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,095  
My daughter just sent me a video.... Yesterday, she had her Excursion parked at the Durango - Silverton railway base. Apparently a tour bus was going a bit fast through the parking lot and when he made a left turn to exit, clipped the back of her truck!
He fled the scene and never reported it! She came out and saw the damage, and reported it. The railway pulled the security tape.... yep there it was, plain as day. I think somebody (driver) is going to be in trouble....

There were skid marks on the ground under her truck about 2' long. The bumper and rear quarter panel are smashed in. The railway (owner of the bus) said they will pay for the repairs. I would hope so.....

And they had so much room. Wow.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,096  
Thomas, good luck tomorrow, our prayers and thoughts will be with you!

Have you made up your project list for when you get home? You're going to have something to do with all the extra energy since you'll be battery powered....(y)

/ Good morning!!!! #151,098  
Drew, yes, it's going to get hot! We won't get as hot as the SE of our state or the mid-Texas area.... I saw the forecast around the Abilene Tx area showing temps as high as 108° ! That's way to hot to do anything!

Our max forecasted temp is 94° on Sunday. A roller coaster temp ride... tomorrow the high should be 86°, dropping to 80° on Wednesday with a slight chance of T-storms. Then climbing right back up into the 90's.

Roswell NM is forecasted in the triple digit temps for the next 7 days! Probably too hot for the aliens to revisit.....