Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,291  
69°F and .07 inches rain

Finished PW the PV panels, about 4 hours and I’ve got some sore shoulders as a reminder. They look good. Wonder if they could be sprayed with a wax?

Probably make a PO run later this morning. Should have some Amazon purchases showing up.

Willing guess the Drew-Paul-Ken meetup was a fun time as well as productive.

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #153,292  
76F, moist, and cloudy @ 13:00, calling for a high of around 82F for the day.

We finally hit the precipitation jackpot: 1.03" yesterday ... plus another 1.47" today since midnight ... (y) (y) (y)

Everything is pretty well watered at this point, lawn has greened up in the space of about 36 hours.

Yesterday ended up being kind of a conserve energy day although I did get a few items crossed off the list.

Bag changed out on Japanese Beetle trap, the old one had started to stink.

Decided to slather some more silicone grease on the o-ring for the hand pump sprayer and see if I could make it work.

Remainder of EarliGlo bare root strawberries potted, think it was around 15 or so. Compared to the King Kong strawberries these did not look all that impressive. I'll be impressed if they end up doing anything.

Got some coleus I raised from seed repotted as well, hopefully they'll now take off.

Researched planting and caring for the Oxalis triangularis.

Looked up and printed out an exploded parts diagram for the Kubota, noticed that it contained a ghosted portion of the engine that clarified how the front driveshaft and carrier bearing mount is supposed to be. Did not make it up to the shop.

Got a little nap in.

Picked the first of the Yellow Crookneck squash yesterday, sautéed those up with some zucchini, an onion, and a red bell pepper to go along with the Singapore Mei Fun The Woman brought home for dinner.

Woke up late last night and got up to get a drink from the glass I keep on the desk, lost my grip on the glass and promptly dumped the entire thing on the desk top, spilling a good portion of it down into the computer keyboard.

This morning it seemed to have a mind of its own, so I had to go downstairs and get the good Das Keyboard out of the studio and bring it up to use. Hopefully the old one will dry out and regain its functionality.

Seems to be clearing up a bit outside, with the sun trying to make an appearance.

Will be heading up to the shop in short order.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #153,293  
72F slow soaking rain may t storm7-8pm than back to slow steady rain ending about daybreak tomorrow...much needed rain.

Was good day at work (y) and I squeeze in short nap soon.other than that just waiting to see what the rest of the day might bring.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,294  
done
now to be patient for a day or two.
I had moved the mower inside the garage, due to rain later, but very dark out.
Sure enough, two minutes after it went inside, a brief downpour. Good timing.
So no rain on the paint but two little bugs came to make their permanent acquaintance.

paint didn't look so ripply up close, maybe the camera sees better than I do. Might have to give it one more coat.

Attachments

• IMG_1071 (1).JPG
    IMG_1071 (1).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 63
   / Good morning!!!! #153,295  
Finished PW the PV panels, about 4 hours and I’ve got some sore shoulders as a reminder. They look good. Wonder if they could be sprayed with a wax?
Something to consider.

"For anyone planning to put any chemicals besides soap and water on their panels. Some panels (if not most) are coated with transparent resin on top of glass to give it texture for better off-axis light capturing. I recommend to check with your panel manufacturer before applying anything."

/ Good morning!!!! #153,296  
Good Morning,
looks like it is becoming a busy day, but coffee first
- clean the totes and return them to Salv Army
- scraps pick-up at Salv Army (it's what I do for them 3x week) ... chicken feed
- package up a box for New York, and mail out other cards, items
- attack the garage
- wash more eggs
- bookkeeping and some associated tax work
- critter care - chickens, rabbits, dog
- new battery clamps for my 1990 GMC Tracker (hopefully that will be the fix)
- pay bills

My son (23) called me yesterday, lives in Vancouver about 6 hrs away. Three weeks ago he was in a financial crisis (needing to move so damage deposit, extra rent, student loan in arrears - meaning that his loan application would be denied for the coming year, etc). I / we are by no means wealthy or even "comfortable" at this point, but we have been blessed. There is a history of loans ignored, so when I sent the $$$ he said You Won't Regret This (I said I hope not) - After shifting monies around, I could tighten our belt, and help him out. He now called to say Thank You, and that everything was sorted out, student loan application approved, ready for Sept etc. That was worth it.

txdon - surprisingly there is no back up battery to the chair, and it is not a cheap chair either. That blew my mind when I realized that a few years ago ... I mean even 50 year old clock radios had a back up battery.
as far as the
medical expenses / tax credit, (I'm not sure how that works in the USA) but here in Canada the Out Of Pocket expenses can be claimed, and there is only a tax advantage after reaching a cumulative financial expense threshold (3% of income)... so in your case, that would be $1000 towards that 3 % (example $1500 cost minus $500 covered = $1000 claim on taxes) I don't know for your situation. (I have to nickel and dime every expense, because we are at about $20k annually on a modest income.)

kenmbz - great photos

BEF - the grapple is my best friend :) great for cleanup

RNG - I'd love to ride, the views are great. Saving for a Trike

PJSprog - glad that the hotel is no longer an issue

Have a good day all, stay safe. Prayers continue

/ Good morning!!!! #153,297  
Afternoon all!
Much needed rain has been falling all day. Wife and I got to enjoy our first vege's out of the garden today.(hand full of string beans and some summer squash).
I'm on the mend from surgery last Wednesday. Getting better daily and am already off of the pain meds. Without getting gross I'll just say I won't be sitting for a while!
Hopefully that will be it for me medically for a while!
Wife is doing ok with heart problem. Her eye's are doing great!
We celebrate 36 years Thursday! My how time flies! Hoping I'm well enough to go out to celebrate. Doc says it can take up to a month to heal completely!
I'm about 50 pages behind so sorry if I missed important dates for others!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,298  
Just went out to get the mail; 105° out there at 2 p.m. and forecast to go to 110°.:(:(:(