Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,302  
Big thunder storm approaching

/ Good morning!!!! #153,303  
Afternoon all!
Much needed rain has been falling all day. Wife and I got to enjoy our first vege's out of the garden today.(hand full of string beans and some summer squash).
I'm on the mend from surgery last Wednesday. Getting better daily and am already off of the pain meds. Without getting gross I'll just say I won't be sitting for a while!
Hopefully that will be it for me medically for a while!
Wife is doing ok with heart problem. Her eye's are doing great!
We celebrate 36 years Thursday! My how time flies! Hoping I'm well enough to go out to celebrate. Doc says it can take up to a month to heal completely!
I'm about 50 pages behind so sorry if I missed important dates for others!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

Congrats on anniversary, hope heal soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,305  
2022-07-18, 1601
Hard rain coming down right now...no thunder or lightning...yet

/ Good morning!!!! #153,307  
Storm passed, got .53” rain

/ Good morning!!!! #153,308  
as far as the
medical expenses / tax credit, (I'm not sure how that works in the USA) but here in Canada the Out Of Pocket expenses can be claimed, and there is only a tax advantage after reaching a cumulative financial expense threshold (3% of income)... so in your case, that would be $1000 towards that 3 % (example $1500 cost minus $500 covered = $1000 claim on taxes) I don't know for your situation. (I have to nickel and dime every expense, because we are at about $20k annually on a modest income.)
Our medical threshold is 7.5%, but without a lot of other deductions just taking the Standard Deduction has always been the most productive. Standard Deduction for a married couple is $25,900 for 2022.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,309  
got final coat on, much better. Almost oem.

UPS was kind, brought two looked for items.
First was what has been my most favorite equipment cleaner for almost ten years, which I missed greatly, and
secondly a 9A mondo battery for any of my Makita stuff, mostly the leaf blower. During fall leaf days, I can run through a lot of batteries.
This was a well rated off brand, did not come well charged, and I put it through two successive charge cycles and we shall see. It's a lot of battery for 55 bucks.

Attachments

• IMG_1073 (1).JPG
    IMG_1073 (1).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1072 (1).JPG
    IMG_1072 (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
   / Good morning!!!! #153,310  
got final coat on, much better. Almost oem.

UPS was kind, brought two looked for items.
First was what has been my most favorite equipment cleaner for almost ten years, which I missed greatly, and
secondly a 9A mondo battery for any of my Makita stuff, mostly the leaf blower. During fall leaf days, I can run through a lot of batteries.
This was a well rated off brand, did not come well charged, and I put it through two successive charge cycles and we shall see. It's a lot of battery for 55 bucks.
Drew what brand battery is that and do they hold up well?