Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,321  
Ted,

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and his crew.

No doubt they will be remember by many whose lives they touched.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,322  
LS - Very sorry for your loss, that is so difficult, take care. Praying for comfort for all those that are impacted.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,323  
LAS sorry about the loss of co worker and friend

/ Good morning!!!! #153,324  
Sorry about your friend LS. Sad.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,325  
Good evening all. 80ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Light wind with occasional brisk gusts, sky mostly clear, and high temp was 108ºF, HI 109ºF. Bike ride in the morning, then mow back yard. Nap after lunch :) All days in 10 day 100+ temps :(
Kyle Glad you got some wife time. Good to hear SpeedAire compressor continuing to work. Yes I cut the ride shot to go boating :) Glad Church was good on Sunday.
Dennis good luck with handling the loaded tires. Hope you got some rain.
Scaredy hope no damage from the storms. Thanks for link.
Scaredy glad good lunch, and the production was good as well.
Dennis very early appearance.
Buppies hoping for wife to improve and you get some rain.
Roy hope you can get dump run and grease as well as work done.
Drew sorry about you having to not take meds, hope food shopping goes wells.
Drew glad the cancer treatments worked. I haul around to much weight as well, Every hill reminds me :)
Chris You are thinking of Larro Darro.
NHBX hope you find your motivation. Good luck with house cleaning.
Don Thanks for the info did not know if toothpick test was valid or not.
Don nice turn out for your WFPB potluck.
Ken sorry about your heat wave. Thanks for the Venice pics
Paul nothing like putting on a bike :)
Dennis nice tractor pics
RNG glad good ride, sorry about the zipper. Wonder which bike is yours ;)
PJ Hope seat part help. Bought more stuff at West Marine than at Bass pro when I was in Stl area.
Drew thanks for pics
Drew nice progress on the painting.
David good to hear PV washing done. Have you noticed a difference with power output.
RS nice rain amounts. Hope you can get Kubota finished before you forget what you learned. Sorry about keyboard.
Thomas glad time at job went well and you are getting rain.
Drew that could be gravel reflecting on shiny new paint.
Scaredy That list will keep you busy, I know haw bad my garage is.
Phil great check-in, glad you are recovering. Happy anniversary!!
Bird man that is hot!
Chris no thinking need when it comes to naps for me :)
Chris was only 108ºF here :)
Dennis hope you get rain but no damage.
PJ way to go on Epic naps.
Roy glad you are getting rains.
Dennis glad you got some rain.
Drew nice work, hope battery works out for you.
Ted sorry for the news. My condolences to you and his family.
Roy never hurts to be the on feeding the dog. Scooter would tolerate me until his mommy (my stepdaughter) arrived, then I was dumped .
Randy(wag) hope branch is easy to take care of.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, mass shooting victims and family, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,326  
Good evening. High was 94° today, after 93° yesterday. Too warm for any major work outside.

I was told of some bad news..... one of my paramedic partners was killed yesterday. The county rescue helicopter crashed, killing the entire crew of 4. All were married and had kids. My buddy Matt was only 44 and was one of the best medics and partners that I have ever worked with. When I made captain, he promoted to lieutenant. He was also an educator and we shared the same passion of EMS. He will be missed.

The only info that we have now is that they went on a mission looking for some kayakers, then went and did some water drops on the wildfire just north of here. I remembered seeing the copter go overhead earlier in the day. They apparently refueled at an airport up north, and were heading back to the base in Albuquerque when they went down. The cause is still under investigation.

Hits close to home. When you spend more time during waking hours with your partner than you spend with your actual family, your partners also become 'family'. It is a brotherhood and sisterhood that understand the difficulty and emotional distress that is part of the job.

May he rest in peace. He is a hero.
Sad. Sorry about your friend. Prayers for the family.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,327  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Another cold (for Tassie) overnight Low of -0.4C which made for a light frost this A.M. It's partly cloudy with a light breeze and heading for a High of 9.0C.

Not much planned for today other than my usual chores although I have noticed a branch from a wattle tree that yesterday's wind has brought down over a fence. It hasn't broken any of the strands so it's not urgent. Perhaps tomorrow arvo after I return from my weekly 'into town' trip for mail and groceries... the PO alerted me to a 'pick up' so it looks like another wine delivery has arrived. 🍷 🍷 🍷

Take care all.
Those wattles drive me nuts. They don't live long and are always falling on my fences. I have found that the branches are very hard and they last longer in the aviary with the parrots than most other timbers. So I guess they do have one good point.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,329  
LS - Very sorry for your loss, prayers for all.