Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,381  
What was the key?
if only I knew that :)

LEFT side of keyboard near the edge. probably the one with arrows that is right above the Caps key. it happen(s) fast, and there is no undo / reverse option

that young man at the mall is certainly a hero (and has some skills with a gun, and processing environment) ... they should give him a badge.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,382  
Well, Sears was fun. ☹️ Their protection agreement service.
3 calls, 2 disconnects, 81 minutes actual connect time. The last agent was super wonderful. 🤙
Replacement dishwasher ordered. Of course the approved model wasn’t a 1 for 1 match, white vs, stainless steel, no china cycle…
But they let me pick another and pay difference. Price went up $50 from yesterday. Supposed to be delivered Aug 12.

On to next treat of the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,383  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low was just 1.4C, it's partly cloudy a fairly calm. Presently 8C and heading to 13C for the High.

The 'Mad Horse Woman' is still camped out on the neighbour's paddock in her caravan. :) All's well there.

After heading into town (soon) for mail and groceries, I'll need to return to the Church's Shed at 1300 as someone needs a 'large' (queen size?) bedframe. Depending on how long that takes I'll see what it'll take to clear the wattle branch... I'm keen to use my new Makita reciprocal saw (sawzall?) on something.;)

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,384  
Good evening! Been busy and not saying much.

it isn’t done, but the cargo trailer that is slowly becoming a toy hauler/ camper has made major strides. The electrics are installed in the “utility room along with the fridge. Bath area is framed and “functional“. It will get out to use this weekend.

Off to Vintage Motorcycle Days this weekend, gonna be rare around here.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #153,385  
That same voice also noted that the longest heatwave on record here was 37 days in a row at 90° or above back in 1936.
So they had global warming 88 years ago back before I was born. And here's me thinking that the way people are demanding immediate action NOW that it must be something new

/ Good morning!!!! #153,386  
Good evening all. 81ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Moderate wind with brisk gusts, some clouds in afternoon, and high temp was 109ºF, HI 112ºF. Bike ride to start day, trip to town for lunch, groceries, gas (3.79/gal) and meds. Did get nap in, but not 2.5 hours like Thomas.
RS Sorry about the cramping, glad you are over the hump, and will not be tractorless soon. Hope today went as well as yesterday. Nice progress on the planting areas.
Dennis that was way too early
NHBX nice rain yesterday.
Dennis what is with the not sleeping?
Roy good to hear about the overnight rain, hope you were successful working dump run around work stuff.
Buppies sorry to hear you are getting heat on top of everything else.
Drew sorry to hear your motivation is elusive as well. No it does not get cooler during the day this time of year.
Billy congrats on getting rain. 89ºF not bad for high.
Don this heat is amazing. Tomorrow might not hit 100+ if it rains, 15% chance :(
Paul yesterday sounded like a good day to stay indoors. No BJ here so cannot compare.
Ken Thanks for the reminder UK does not have as much A/C as here. I miss Eric. Nice pics lover water views.
Drew nice work
Drew have fun with hose reel.
PJ sorry to hear about your heat wave. I can remember a 2 week heat wave in early 70's, Building was closed up at nigh and did not cool off, electric motors were over heating, and ate lunch outside because it was cooler.
Mike glad you are getting rain. I just wring out shirt and keep going
Drew sorry about no respect, it is the same here and I don't feed the birds and they still come and do bombing runs :(
Dennis that cat has talent for unusual positions!
Drew quite the project.
RNG Red flag warnings here. Got spoiled in STL, Costco only 5 miles away, now over 1 hour drive one way. Sorry about the battery. You must be enjoying the Starlink internet much better than the satellite internet :)
Drew hope trip to store went well, so you could get filter installed.
David sorry about PW gun. Can you ask for someone who has less accented English?
Ted sorry about no rain, same thing here, but we are hitting triple digits. Happy birthday to MIL, 80 is impressive. sorry they are having heat wave.
RS sorry about sleeping issues. Hope you get the leftover desert. Hope Kubota work went well.
Dennis part of the reason I don't use phone is better recovery options on PC, and I know how to run multiwindows on PC .
Dennis that truck looks very experienced.
Drew thank you very much for the link.
Thomas 2 1/2 hr nap impressive.
Scaredy if you type in word processor, you get the ubility to undo. Then when done do cut and past into TBN.
Newbury sorry about fiber delay.
Drew no need to push it in your heat.
David hope difference not too much. Hope it is on time or early.
Randy hope you got the chance to try out new Makita.
Rich good to hear trailer is functional. Have fun at Vintage Motorcycle meet.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, mass shooting victims and family, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,387  
Anyone ever use those moldable plastic beads? Heat in 150°F+ water, shape, cool. Never used before, but my friend John had given me a small amount, maybe 1/4 cup. Watched a few YouTubes. Figured it was worth a try on my pw gun. I don’t think it is a permanent, longterm fix, but looking good at this point. I do have a replacement on order.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,388  
You can do that, but I like the app. It just works a little different.

Edit in browser window. Added truck picture

Edit in app, won’t add a picture. Now I know how to add a missing picture.
View attachment 754959
Dennis, I thought your truck was newer than that......

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #153,390  
Supposed To be 98 this weekend miserable to be sure. Everyone is busy I’m just getting lazy. Wngsprd hope wife is getting along much better