Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,712  
Did you mean potted plants?
Yes, but is so hot we try to save energy and sometimes we leave off syllables.
Finished mowing and only 85˚ at 9am. Whew!

Buckeye, we are vehemently anti-weird. Austin wears the t-shirts "Keep Austin Weird". Our t-shirts say "Keep Georgetown Normal"

/ Good morning!!!! #153,713  
I already booked a ride in October, day before my birthday. Doing the 3:30 pm East tunnel route.
The 11:30 west route turns around in Goshen. Basically traveling down along rt 42.
We're booked later in Oct...wow the seats really filled up fast for leaf season. Nice menu.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,714  
61°F and heavy thunderstorms this morning, going up to 83° today.

Seems our epic drought has been ended by epic rains today. Reports say as much as 10" of rain in some areas since midnight. Lots of flooding all over the STL area, with lots of water rescues in vehicles and even some homes. I got about halfway to work before turning around and coming back home. I-70 is closed at three or four places, including my exit in the city. I've seen friends posting pictures of parking lots and streets with cars flooded up to the windows, and some to just below the roof. Crazy around here today.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,715  
68°F and .10 inches rain.

Managed to join the less than great club yesterday. When putting Sophie’s BX away I managed a misstep and ended up smacking my ribs hard in the FEL arm, pretty much knocking the wind out of me. Didn’t sleep well and mighty sore this morning. Surprisingly, not even a black and blue, but don’t cough or breathe too deeply. Maybe a recovery day.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #153,716  
We're booked later in Oct...wow the seats really filled up fast for leaf season. Nice menu.

A week later would probably be better leaf watching. I couldn’t get a table for 2 on my birthday, so going day before.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,717  
Good morning to all! Low was 60°, going up to 85°. Mid 80's are the forecasted high temps for all week, chances are good for T-storms.

Thought for sure we were going to get a storm last night, but it fell apart before it got to us...as usual. There were a few brief storms up in Colorado, it was nice to see and smell the rain. It was really green up there, unlike our 'barely green tint' we have here. They have gotten a lot more rain apparently.

The trip was successful, MIL very happy to see everyone. But, very sad to see everyone leave. She received some of her favorite snacks/ cookies.....hey, at 80, you CAN have your cake AND eat it too!

RV was great, only one thing we have decided that needs to be changed... the HW heater. We're going to switch it out for a tankless unit. The son has one in his unit and it works great. We definitely need more capacity...aka: unlimited.

Why is it when you have a "relaxing" trip, you really didn't do anything or exert energy, then you return home, and are just totally worn out? .....

Today's agenda will include turning on the drip irrigation and give the landscaping a good drink. Then some maintenance is due on the car. Oil change for sure, need to check the brakes too. It's a 2014, but still has original brakes. Just rolled over 60K on the meter, but I have never checked the brakes yet. Not having any issues, so might not have to do them yet.

If all is good with the car, might get involved in setting up the dust collector. Need to find a good home for it, out of the way, but needs easy access for emptying. I'll only be able to get it situated, then will need to run another 220v circuit to the location. I need to pick up a switch and all the ductwork.

Didn't get caught up here yet....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,718  
8 inches of rain in six hours, wow that's a flood, sorry St Louis
PJ, stay safe

headed out, many stops, dropping off squash, visiting friend in hospital, haircut, and then finally a glass of wine with my brother.
At least it won't be 100 degrees walking across hospital parking lot like it was last time. Friend's hemoglobin tanked again, postponed scope, more transfusions,
need to go support his wife

/ Good morning!!!! #153,719  
LS, over 100k miles on original Subaru brakes. I bought new pads, but they didn’t need changed when I pulled them, so haven’t changed yet.

My generator was a no show. Now Amazon tracking is claiming customer rescheduled delivery. They never even contacted me regarding delivery. I chatted with Amazon and told them whoever is delivering is lying.
Now scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,720  
69°F and .6 inches rain.

Feeling a bit more mobile this morning

Water quality team scheduled to visit this morning. Will be taking a number of water samples, inspecting my system, and changing out my filters.

After they leave I intend to check out my new PW foam gun. My hope is this will be more effective on the roof washing then just a backpack sprayer.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day