Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,201  
Good evening all. 76ºF for the start, clear sky, bit breezy. Moderate wind with some brisk gusts, sky clouded up some, and high temp was 98ºF, HI 101ºF. Chapel to start, the Dash meal deliveries, and finished with lunch in town. Nap when we got home. Conserved energy rest of the day.
RS nice you some some help with the junk wood. Sorry he got nailed, with 3 nests amazed not more trouble with hornets. Nice garden haul.
Buppies sorry about the work interruption. Hope you got some rain at house.
Randy(wag) Glad wood in hope it did not get wet in the mist. Sorry about the hassle with getting chimney cleaning help.
NHBX sorry about no rain, there is a lot of that going around right now:(. Conserving energy always good move during summer's heat.
Scaredy 250-300 bikes are a lot of vintage/interesting motorcycle. Sounds like you had a good break with friends looking for project trucks. Good to hear chicks doing well, prayers for wife and your healing.
Buppies I understand about not working on Sundays.
Bird I do not show much accumulation, less than.1 inch total in forecast :(
Dennis sorry you missed river boat. Marktwained (YouTuber) has video of the American Queen, really big riverboat. Lot of area to mow. How is tractor running now?
Roy hope you get some rain as well.
Dennis that music starts talking about going back to Ohio :)
Billy thanks for the response, I love chicken fajitas which has the onion and peppers fries as well. We do have quesadillas on the menu with chicken fajita meat, the onions an peepers as well sounds good.
Don Frustrating to get that close but no rain :( We are getting a few days of mid 90's before back to upper 90's/ 100s
Don salsa verde looks good Just wonder if the jalapenos would make too hot or not.
Dennis I think a river trip would be cool as well. Looks like a neat restaurant.
Mike hope work on milk house went well.
Ted TX forecast is the same except dryer and hotter. I think the ride was a local club ride, never found it, just found a bunch of rides near your house on same day. Ted Big Boy is something else to see! Hope the transplanting went well.
RS sorry about the goat trouble. hope you got some rain. Hope today was productive.
Roy sorry about the old trimmer string, hope you get it removed and new string in it.
David hope you got your decompression. Hope the kids get their financial house in order.
Ted glad good progress on repotting. Hope the manifold work goes well. Tough decision on desert.
Drew wonder if bags detach?
RS sounds like nice rain, good trade on veggies, hope you got the blade work done.
Thomas Glad you got some rain, hope job goes well tomorrow.
Paul great way to spend ground time. Glad flight was fun.
Ken sorry about step mom, had two, on was wicked itch of the west , the other was salt of the earth :). Glad party went well otherwise. nice pics
Drew your outdoor sensor properly shaded? nice produce
Don okra looks good.
Dennis glad good trip home, Big Boy came through here last year, stopped at Pilot Point, TX. was 2 hours late arrival, was having mechanical issues.
Randy(wag) Hope you got some rain, and call brings good news.
Randy please check in!!
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / frind stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,202  
You might not believe this, but I rarely listened to his radio show. Usually I was working.
Me either.

So to me I don't necessarily associate the song to his show.
Yup - same here

It's about my hometown and the NEO area ... so that's what I associate it with ... ;)

Didn't even make the connection until Billy commented.

I didn't post the link from that perspective.
Didn't figure that you did.

But I do miss him too. ;)
I understand.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,203  
2022-08-08, 0358

74° right now...high about 90...

I wish we'd get a good soaking rain...

Back to work to prep for a customer audit...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,205  
Prayers for MIL and your family Rich B1

Have some clean up to do got home at 9:15 big loser job getting wore out gentleman.

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #154,206  
72° now dew point 71° high’s in the mid 90’s and thunderstorms again this afternoon. We did get .16” rain yesterday from one quick storm.

Need to get some groceries this morning, not sure what the rest of the day will bring but most likely a lot of A/C.

Roy, good luck with customer audit prep. That’s one thing I don’t miss from work days!

Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #154,207  
Rich, sorry for your loss prayers for your family.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,208  
73 outside this AM, heading to mid 90's. A consistent pattern of hot and humid.

Yesterday was a three shirt day. Mowed some grass, took 400 square feet of wood siding to the dump, mowed some more grass (why not?), and worked on the Milk House. Ran another electric line for some outside flood lights. Designing as we go, LOL. The dump run was especially fun, had thought about burning it, but the wife was insistent on chemical pollutants (lead paint) and the occasional nails I missed ending up on the property. So it was a rather lengthy process of moving siding from the yard, to the truck into the dumpster. The good news is I am 1/4 of the way done. LOL. Managed to get refueled in the process too. Lugging 5 gallon tanks around is no fun in this heat.

On an interesting note, I have a new dirt mound showing up right by the house sidewalk. The dirt though is very fine, so I new it was not a mole. Big pile. I waited around and sure enough, monster insect shows up. Fast, big, and I am scared. Looked like a cicada. I am thinking that's odd, wait around some more, toasting in the sun, out it pops, too fast, too agile. It's not a cicada it is a cicada killer hornet/wasp. Whatever....why next to the walk way to the house? Not sure what to do with it, pretty harmless...but big, fast and flying just is not comfortable for me. LOL.

Hope all have a great start to the work week. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,209  
good Monday morning all
hot summer day, sunny and mid 90's

not much planned today, until mid afternoon when I go to first PT session for my neck.
Not optimistic it will help

now that big tree is down in front yard, need to get another snowball bush to fill in the hole and perhaps a nice small tree.
Too hot for that now.

Buppies, wish I could come down and provide moral/fun support. Or at least a lime slushie.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,210  
Wish you could Drew thanks for offer. Heat index yesterday 96 asphalt 330 degrees

I’m worrying about Toppop a lot, what he is going thru is not good