Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,291  
Morning all, yesterday was calm here, and hot.

Rich our condolences for your MIL

Washing machine inverter board died again. replaced 3 times so far. Garbage machine.

Stay safe and be well,

Our dog loves to dive in and swim around

View attachment 757494

BIL dog just likes to observe and captain the float.
View attachment 757495
Speed Queen!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,292  
69° and no rain but overcast

Get to take Sophie to airport tonight. Off to visit sister in Mesa for 2 weeks not crazy about the warm temps but will be joined by oldest sister for a few days.

Had been a few years since I’ve had to bach it and the boys have never had extended period without Mom. I’ve put together a schedule that will not only keep me busy but maybe a surprised, “didn’t expect to see that done”

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #154,293  
happily sitting in a/c trying to stop dripping.
Got lots done, two small dead trees cleaned out, lawn mowed and then good trip to local nursery where took advantage of 2 for 1 pricing and added
new color to front which was pretty baked out.

not having much luck with trees in that spot; I already replaced the two to the left

Attachments

• IMG_1158 (1).JPG
    IMG_1158 (1).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1157 (2).JPG
    IMG_1157 (2).JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 61
   / Good morning!!!! #154,294  
What a nice day and respite from the heat!!!' 69 degrees and a bit overcast...

I'm online working...Margeaux is looking for Momma...and howled like a ***** when I was on a webinar this morning.
Great weather for outdoors, but I have 3 more hours of work
Hope wifey and stepdaughter are enjoying their drive

/ Good morning!!!! #154,296  
that's probably the only time you can say that and get away with it Roy..... ;)
:rolleyes:

89 right now, to be followed by some nice cooler weather.
and may all your howls Roy go without a hitch.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,297  
David's home alone with the dogs. Now what kind of trouble can they get in?
particularly while Sophie is away, who knows what mischief those dogs can get into?
actually, reminder to always carry your cell phone on your person while wife is away.
No backup...or until she calls.
Where are you dear?
Oh down in the meadow.
In the meadow, which one?
oh the one with the overturned tractor in it.
What?
I'm fine dear, that's why folks put roll bars on tractors and you know I was wearing my seatbelt.
But I'm stuck in here. Can you call Harry and tell him to unlatch this door?
what? Is this a joke!
No dear it's not a joke, you know your favorite undies with the rabbits on them?
What!!! Shh!! don't say that online you fool
It's ok honey, one of the dogs is bringing down your tractor now.
Nothing to worry about.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,298  
73 outside this AM, heading to mid 90's. A consistent pattern of hot and humid.

Yesterday was a three shirt day. Mowed some grass, took 400 square feet of wood siding to the dump, mowed some more grass (why not?), and worked on the Milk House. Ran another electric line for some outside flood lights. Designing as we go, LOL. The dump run was especially fun, had thought about burning it, but the wife was insistent on chemical pollutants (lead paint) and the occasional nails I missed ending up on the property. So it was a rather lengthy process of moving siding from the yard, to the truck into the dumpster. The good news is I am 1/4 of the way done. LOL. Managed to get refueled in the process too. Lugging 5 gallon tanks around is no fun in this heat.

On an interesting note, I have a new dirt mound showing up right by the house sidewalk. The dirt though is very fine, so I new it was not a mole. Big pile. I waited around and sure enough, monster insect shows up. Fast, big, and I am scared. Looked like a cicada. I am thinking that's odd, wait around some more, toasting in the sun, out it pops, too fast, too agile. It's not a cicada it is a cicada killer hornet/wasp. Whatever....why next to the walk way to the house? Not sure what to do with it, pretty harmless...but big, fast and flying just is not comfortable for me. LOL.

Hope all have a great start to the work week. Be safe.
Doesn't your wife's tractor have an AC cab?
:) you might ask kindly to borrow it?

/ Good morning!!!! #154,299  
Doesn't your wife's tractor have an AC cab?
:) you might ask kindly to borrow it?
LOL.

More power and a/c. I like it.

Her beast needs a finishing mower. But if we were to do that, I need dollars for a setup that can beat the speed of a ZTR.

The TBN brain trust needs to give me some ideas on what to put on the back of a 60HP tractor that will match the time savings of a 60 inch ZTR.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,300  
IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

I was able to stay outside till 10:30 am before the temp hit 90˚.
The first pic is the overlook window on the trail we cleared out, overlooking the river which I am in taking the pic. The second is looking from the middle of the river looking down the river. It has not rained for a very long time.