Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,301  
David's home alone with the dogs. Now what kind of trouble can they get in?
particularly while Sophie is away, who knows what mischief those dogs can get into?
actually, reminder to always carry your cell phone on your person while wife is away.
No backup...or until she calls.
Where are you dear?
Oh down in the meadow.
In the meadow, which one?
oh the one with the overturned tractor in it.
What?
I'm fine dear, that's why folks put roll bars on tractors and you know I was wearing my seatbelt.
But I'm stuck in here. Can you call Harry and tell him to unlatch this door?
what? Is this a joke!
No dear it's not a joke, you know your favorite undies with the rabbits on them?
What!!! Shh!! don't say that online you fool
It's ok honey, one of the dogs is bringing down your tractor now.
Nothing to worry about.

But, I will have my iphone in hand. You never know.
Expecting dogs will be good, but then again they may have the Margeaux reaction.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,303  
70F sun cloud mix. :)

Trimmer got it's long walk :oops: Mrs. said "that's enough for one day head in" Friday I finish trimming and 3+ hours of mowing.

Plans for this evening...nuttin just setting on the deck wait for the critters to show up.
Enjoy your evening all

/ Good morning!!!! #154,304  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 3.4C. It's slightly overcast and calm with 0.4mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900. It's currently 15.1C. The BoM are predicting CYA levels of rain for over the next few days = not much, really, but the overnight temps are going to be mild (for Winter). Sunday/Monday it's predicted to pour... but that's days away and purely a 'modelled' guess.

I did get my recyclables/shop-bins run to the tip. Only cost A$3.

No round put out as the Agistment Lady is planning on putting here horse in with the 'Mad Horse Woman's' horse.

I've got an evening meeting to attend = Thai for tea before the meeting. Yum! I had their Massaman curie with a coconut rice the last time and it was "glorious".

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,305  
I must have misread my temps the other day, the high for this month 94.3 did not beat the high for the year at 94.5.

Storms tonight went south of us, but we still got .19

Was busy at work

I need to Renew drivers license

/ Good morning!!!! #154,306  
Well, for only having very slight rain chances or not having any chances, we lucked out.... 1 1/2" of rain in 30 minutes, then an additional 1/4" over the next hour.
There was a river in the driveway, and large puddles pooled around the trees. It figures.... ran the drip for 4 1/2 hours this morning. The plants should be good for at least a week now.

I was able to get the brakes / rotors on the jeep done. Unfortunately the 'noise' is still there. So either outer wheel bearings or something wrong in the differential. Probably pull the diff cover and examine to see if anything obvious.

Took the jeep for a test drive.... our driveway / road has major washouts. I'll have to plan some seat time on the tractor and get it regraded.

Not much else going on....
Everyone have a good evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,307  
The TBN brain trust needs to give me some ideas on what to put on the back of a 60HP tractor that will match the time savings of a 60 inch ZTR.

If it’s open space, I use a Progressive TD65 behind a Kubota L6060. It’s much faster than the 60” Lazer Z I use for trimming. Well actually it’s slower, but cuts a lot more acres per hour….
IMG_8654.jpg

But if you have obstacles, the Lazer rocks.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,308  
92 for high storms rolled after lunch quarter inch. After tomorrow fall makes appearance

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs PopG 48 years nice hope you have many more

prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #154,309  
Nice finish cut mowers wish I had enough straight runs to use one

/ Good morning!!!! #154,310  
I have errands to run today ...
- coffee first while I scan this thread a bit
- scraps pickup at Salv Army
- appointment
- shopping for a thermometer to put in the incubator as a back-up
- maybe coffee with a friend while I am in town
- check on my zero-turn
- mail to send out
- egg sales / delivery
- more bookkeeping when I get home
- TWO MISPLACED ITEMS that need to be found 1) GMC Tracker keys (I have duplicates, might be in wife's purse and out of town) 2) the Knee Brace that I bought recently (I switch vehicles too often), might be in friend's car ???

Rich B1 - sorry to hear about your Mother In Law's passing. Prayers for comfort at this difficult time.

rswyan - nice work, looks good

LS - the chicks are doing well, hoping that I get 2-3 more yet, and some fresh eggs are in the incubator

mostly_gas - yup, good times. but now I need to figure out what is wrong with the El Camino, probably an inline fuse to the starter. (uggh), more car shows in the next 2 weeks

concerned for TopPop as well - hoping that he has responded in the pages that I still have to catch up on. Praying

Popgadget - Happy Anniversary ❤️

I have my own Maytag "Neptune" washer / dryer nightmare story, under warranty. Very Dissatisfied, NEVER AGAIN.

Got most of the errands done... YAY

Got home recently, Coffee time, then out to the chickens, rabbits.