Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,471  
Any lubricant or specialty fluid for motorcycles is expensive. Last week 1/2 gallon of Evans Waterless Coolant was $34.50, and that didn’t get the radiator full. 33.4 ounce bottle of 10W fork oil was $19.95. And I need 18 ounce/leg.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,472  
Got the pasture mowed this afternoon, and that was about it. Wind was having trouble deciding which way to blow, and kept wrapping me in clippings and dust. By the time I'd finished out there, I'd had enough. Fixed a wonky board on the deck when I got back to the house, then headed for the shower.

Made a trip into Highland about an hour ago to pick up a few things on The Wife's grocery list. Was nice and quiet in the store.

Stay hydrated, Roy. Boost is surely helping with not eating.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,473  
Happy Birthday to Dons mom

/ Good morning!!!! #156,474  
Happy Happy Birthday Don’s Mom

/ Good morning!!!! #156,475  
Good evening all. 73ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Moderate wind, Clouded up then saw some buildups in afternoon, no rain, and high temp was 96ºF. Chapel to start day, made pancakes for breakfast, then started conservation of energy. Did get nap in.
Dennis looks like things are falling into place. Good luck this next phase.
Bill glad summer work done Enjoy your vacation.
Buppies good to hear on the mend, and home safe.
Billy hope you got your rain, glad wife home.
Phil looks like you are using pellet stove parts already. hope car show and concert was good.
Drew sorry about turnips. Glad painter done and paint smell gone. glad you have answer to heater issue.
Scotty sorry about the heat, glad you got some mowing done.
NHBX hope you got some rain. sorry about the dead trees.
Thomas great story on the porch last night.
Paul good to hear plane finally home. Any info on how/why engine failed? Neat load tool.
Bill sorry about the tough transition to living in the truck, and transitioning out of the truck.
RS hope today was productive for you.
Ken hope pool furniture clean up and Halloween decorations. Sorry the Mall was waste of time.
Frits good luck with trees. Good to hear neighbor not cutting down more privacy trees. Nice Cody pic.
RNG sorry about the poor UI quality. 25 bucks a quart?!?! Sorry about the usability going downhill on IOS.
Rich sorry about your body not happy with you. Good to hear race bike about ready for track. Nice cat pic
Frits nice work on pine tree.
PJ sorry about motivation MIA.
Chris sorry so cool so soon.
Frits thanks for link
David hope you enjoyed the football.
Dennis sorry about the update dieing. Glad you got it up and running. Hope you can get downspout cleared without getting soaked.
Buppies hope rain soaks in.
Roy not eating for 5 days tends to make you weak. prayers sent
Thomas good to hear you getting rain. Hope job tomorrow goes well.
Kyle hope they don't put too much on your plate, good to hear you are getting support at work. Great to hear kid giving trouble now in it. Nice to hear daughter playing in worship.
Kyle nice pic
Don nice plan for TBN get together. Good luck finding light switches.
PJ glad you found some motivation.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter and family drama, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, , Roy /palpitations, /angina, /alligatoritus, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Billy /wife back & hip, mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans and land purchase and development, / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery,Mike /spine injury and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,476  
good morning all
should be a nice day today, low 70's.
waiting for sun to come up so I can go move the car and trailer so that gravel guys can come in this morning and redo my gravel driveway.

if I hit the lottery, after I buy you all tractors you bet Captain Drew will take you all to Hawaii. Actually I have some bluewater experience but nothing like that.
That would be a long boat ride; thinking a cruise ship to big Island better idea.

Roy, sure hope you feel better this morning. You too Buppies.

have a great Monday guys

/ Good morning!!!! #156,477  
56 high in 70s windy today watching Gulf probably feel effects here

Eye socket is purple but no pain other than elbow which presently is useless

Roy worried about you and your family

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #156,478  
54 outside this AM, heading to mid 70's.

Busy weekend, SO wants another window in Milk House, so Saturday was spent on the road shopping. Managed to hit the local HD up, supplies, then grocery store, then Ice Cream. Gotta have the ice cream. LOL.

Yesterday I managed to make some more progress on the siding.

20220925_164828.jpg

Even managed to cut some grass yesterday, the wind helps, but like PJ, it was shower time afterwards.

Today, I need to reframe for another window on the back side. And finish up the grass. Need to start thinking about closing the pool soon. This year I can count on one hand how many times I used it. :(

Hope all get well soon. Be safe and have a good week.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,479  
Good morning! The North wind finally came. 75˚F (before sunrise) with 50% humidity, heading to only 89˚. I need to clear out the summer garden and get the soil ready for the Fall/Winter veggies.

Drew I wish they had a cruise out of Galveston, though the Panama canal to Hawaii.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,480  
55 going to 79. Rain waved to us as it passed us by to the south yesterday. :(

Sorry you're still sick, Roy. Get well soon!

Thomas, sounds like lots of critter excitement at your place.

Kyle, thanks for sharing your update. Glad everything is going well. Giving your wife painting supplies for her birthday, heh? Wasn't it her that said you'd never get away with giving her something like a dump truck load of gravel like I gave my wife last year? ;)

Rip, the milk house is looking good. When you are finished, you'll have to make homemade ice cream in it to celebrate.

We still have hummingbirds, but very few are left. We rarely see Scarlet Tanagers, but unfortunately one flew into our window. Then a Catbird. We have a Cooper's hawk hanging around chasing birds, so that may have been the cause. Did some trail maintenance yesterday and then watched baseball.

Buppies, glad you are better, except the elbow.

Bought new tires online for my wife's SUV...now need to go into Costco to get them mounted.