Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #160,661  
If you don't already know, it's best if you drive the speed limits (+4 max) on RT13 on the eastern shore. RT13 is reported to be the deadliest road in VA, now with lots of speed traps to keep the speeds down. The town two towns south of me reportedly brings in the most ticket revenue of any town in VA!!
radar alley for sure. I'm a dedicated cruise control driver and set it at 5 over. Most folks fly past me. And I catch up to some of them a little while later.
I gave up on radar detectors, too annoying, really don't drive fast any more, plus of course you can't use them in VA anyway.
I spend a lot of time on Rt 1 and 13 coming down.
It's an hour longer than going down Rt 95, but I swore I'd never drive that road again. If possible.
Plus one of my oldest friends lives in Milton DE so I'm used to driving down that way.

If I never go through the Baltimore tunnel again, it will be just fine. Same thing for DC Beltway.
I'll stay over on the Eastern Shore side, plus easier to find gas stations there.

Jim, I like your handle.
of course with today's ev's with 1000hp, acceleration is now almost like having your own rocket sled. Drew

Ted, that looks pretty wintry
ho ho ho

/ Good morning!!!! #160,663  
25F clear sky.

Left for work 3:30am 1" snow sky clearing when I got home 2pm from work 3 1/2",kinda storm dang if do dang if don't plow :rolleyes: another storm coming Friday,back blade was twice as quick than pickup with the plow.
No plans this evening just feet up out the door early for work.

Enjoy your evening all.

The heard 9 stop by at sunset,I think Mrs. giving them snacks.

Attachments

• 12-12-2022.jpg
    12-12-2022.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 12-12-22.jpg
    12-12-22.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 60
   / Good morning!!!! #160,666  
Wife surprised me and cooked up crab cakes tonight based on a recipe she got from a restaurant on Ocracoke Island. Ohh so GOOOOOD!!!!

You sound like Mr Food, lol. We had Veal Parm. He’d have said the same thing here.

/ Good morning!!!! #160,667  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 9C and it's presently mostly sunny with an increasing wind and 21.5C. There was 7.2mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

Lots of house cleaning accomplished yesterday and I'll need to continue with the upstairs bedrooms today. I also attended a monthly Church Council meeting last evening.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #160,668  
All the way up to Canada

/ Good morning!!!! #160,670  
Pennsylvania will get snow away from coast New York and up coasts not so much Thomas I see you with some snow