Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,112  
You weren’t far away, should have called buckeye shuttle.
Thanks. I sure thought about it. Just wasn't sure enough about my plans based on a late starting time and the weather. I have two more legs that straddle the WVA/VA border to do before I get to Maryland.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,113  
Thanks. I sure thought about it. Just wasn't sure enough about my plans based on a late starting time and the weather. I have two more legs that straddle the WVA/VA border to do before I get to Maryland.

I used to shuttle for the Boy Scouts if I wasn’t hiking with them. Maybe next nice winter day I might hike up on weaverton cliffs.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,114  
Last night started getting air in my water lines, sink faucet started sputtering last night. Shower did it this morning. Last time it was a hole in the well pipe, but I’ve read it could be other causes. Guess I better check it out. I’m too old to pull the well pump myself, and too cold today.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,115  
I got caught in a bad storm on the AT and had to walk out while dark and in a thunder storm. Had to guess at which exit was closer. Ended up at an exit far from the car

/ Good morning!!!! #164,116  
The tractor has gone to the shop, $250.oo flatbed charge to take it up there. Another 250 to bring it home. The line that is leaking is the one from the pump to the joystick controller. It is a hard line, but soldering wouldn't work and that is all I can do. 250 is cheaper than the $400.oo the dealer wants for freight (come and get it and return it again) or the $150.oo/hr from the time their mechanic leaves their shop (3 hours away) until the time he gets back, brazes the hole and then another return trip to install it + hydraulic oil.

It was snowing pretty good when I was out at noon, 1/4 mile visibility if I was lucky. The maximum speed limit on the roads I was on was 35 mph, so I wasn't too worried about the dump/town run.
Paid the tow truck guy for the north bound trip while I was there.

All I can tell you about Toyo GSI 5 snow tires on my Dodge Journey is they suck. Teats on bulls have better uses than those tires. I wish I could get Pro-Comp mud and snow tires in 19".

I feel for you guys that are suffering with the freezing rain, oh how I hate that stuff.

Stay safe all
Get Michelin X-Ice! Best winter tires ever. Me and my friends all use them and are very happy with their performance.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,117  
Great tire check we run michelin tires on two of our cars

Don bigs rains and storms headed your way next week

mostly you as well, last two weeks of the month to be very exciting for most of the Country. Thomas hang on

/ Good morning!!!! #164,118  
Great tire check we run michelin tires on two of our cars

Don bigs rains and storms headed your way next week

mostly you as well, last two weeks of the month to be very exciting for most of the Country. Thomas hang on
Yes. Especially when… eeep!

D1EE3B8D-4A75-42A0-AC30-645F0AAE8E5A.png

/ Good morning!!!! #164,119  
Good Morning,
It was 39F when I got up this morning under cloudy skies, presently it is 41 and that is the forecast high for today. Temps to be dropping all day with winds increasing.

Wall panels arrived yesterday for the barn. Contractors arrived today and have put up the base board and have started to put up the wall panels. They hope to finish the panels today, if the wind doesn't pickup too much.

Rearranged the garage several times trying to get exercise equipment and RTV in there at the same time. NOT going to happen. Now waiting for the boss to decide what she wants to do. I think the equipment should go in her craft room. It is large enough and is heated/cooled and the garage is not. New barn is not big enough to put some of this stuff in, I still have 2 garages in Maine full of equipment/tools that will be moved into the barn once it is finished.

Quiet day watching contractors and a quick shopping trip.

Have a good day everybody, Let's be safe out there.