Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,131  
Don bigs rains and storms headed your way next week
Yea!
My Tempest rain gauge was offline because we lost internet service during the heaviest rain/frozen rain.
My back-up COCORAHs rain gauge froze over in the top funnel so my total rain is not accurate for this week. after thawing the rain that was able to get in the "manual" rain gauge read 1.65". The town lake, part of the water supply system, is still down 15' below full, so more rain will be welcomed.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,133  
As expected the neighborhood trails are filled with downed live oak and cedar limbs. 2 years of work is probably a good estimate looking at how long the first 200 yards will take to clear, then multiplying times 100 to clear the distance of all the trails.
IMG_1421.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #164,134  
-8F clear sky winds are howling over night -20F. :(

Been slow motion day even snuck nap with out kittens finding me.

Mrs. cancel date night because outside temps,she sure does like the wood heat and it does feel nice on the old bones. :)

Plans for the evening... watch good old movie,have BIG sample ;) of jello pie with berries and whip cream all in one.

Enjoy your evening all.

5+ mins. strong wind and windchill. :eek:

Attachments

• Windchill.jpg
    Windchill.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 47
   / Good morning!!!! #164,135  
As expected the neighborhood trails are filled with downed live oak and cedar limbs. 2 years of work is probably a good estimate looking at how long the first 200 yards will take to clear, then multiplying times 100 to clear the distance of all the trails.
View attachment 782208
What a shame. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #164,136  
Well afternoon all,
Been a somewhat lazy day for me so far.
Ran out to get a haircut, that was the big project for the day 45 minutes each way.

The low this morning was 5F then it crept up to 11F before 1 PM, now it has dropped to -1F with a considerable breeze blowing.
Did a bit of an experiment last night and did two more over at the farm this afternoon.
Pumped a bit of diesel out of my tank yesterday afternoon when it was in the 20"s F.
Went and looked at this morning at 5F, no particulates of paraffin floating around in it, so far so good.
fuel sample at 5F 3Feb23.jpg

Then I swung by the farm and pulled samples from both tanks there to check tomarrow after the sub zero temperatures.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,138  
Yummy.. that's what I call loaded...maybe little left overs. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #164,139  
   / Good morning!!!! #164,140  
19° and winds hit 25 mph.

Kind of lazy day for me. Did ride a few miles on the recumbent bike.
Realized another UPS with dead battery at downstairs TV, so ordered 3 more batteries to complete all the ones I haven’t replaced.
Let Snagglepuss in, she was on my wife’s lap, Pebbles is on mine. Tiger just jumped off the stove when my wife got up and went to kitchen.
Mail left a couple Amazon packages on the porch, put 2 pieces of mail between. Top box blew off, found one bill in the bushes another piece was in the yard. That one from health insurance company denying coverage of a medicine for my son. SMH
Got my first paycheck to myself from my IRA in the bank today. Haven’t figured out how to show it in quicken so it gets categorized as income(since it’s taxable) instead of just a transfer.

No more air from water, so will keep eye on it. Noticed the pressure gauge at tank has water in it and isn’t working.

Been sleepy but no nap.
IMG_7461.JPG

IMG_7461.JPG