Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,221  
Happy Birthday Drew four years wiser than me

/ Good morning!!!! #166,222  
That filter wrench would be a simple stamping to make. Glad heat pump on line and working, no lost smoke ) Hope trip to Drew's went well.

Agreed, but while I’m pretty well equipped, I don’t have a stamping press.
The work at Drews went pretty well, the frost proof hydrant was a bit recalcitrant, the old time rope packing didn’t want to let the shaft out without a fight, but ultimately surrendered to a pair of vice grips and a wonder bar.

If we had known it was his birthday, we would have brought a cake!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,223  
I ordered plastic and rubber grommets to follow up with Ken's good wiring, and watching Paul carefully pick out the old rope/flax packing in that spigot,
just knew I would have broken it forcing it open. We truly get by with the help of our friends.

I think this is the second time this has happened in a few months, idiots getting squashed under cars trying
to steal the catalytic converter. Pure Darwinism at work.
The penalty for his crime in this case was crushing, literally.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,224  
am hoping stock market rebounds today, after a beating last week.
News Fed is guaranteeing the accounts of those two failed banks is supposed to lift the market.
Have to remember 250k per depositor, if you are fortunate enough to have such problems...
and mutual funds aren't guaranteed.
So national confidence is a big deal

/ Good morning!!!! #166,225  
Good Morning
It’s a damp and cold 35 outside, the humidity makes it feel much colder than it is.

IMG_1715.jpg

Yesterday started with packing tools and supplies into the trusty KubVan for the trip to Drew’s, which went well, Ken and O launched a two fronted attack, with him in the RV and me on the house plumbing.
Drew sent me home with some apples, I cut one up along with some celery, and a whole rotisserie chicken my wife got, added some dried cranberries and a little mayo to make a nice bowl of chicken salad. I wrapped some up in a tortilla and had a delicious lunch.
Spent some time after that over in the shop which was nice and comfy with all the new controls working as they should.
Amazon brought the last piece of the puzzle, Cielo Breeze plus thermostat for the Mitsubishi mini split, so I installed that. It controls the unit by infra red, but I had it connected to the 24vac power that got the big spike. It could have been powered by a micro usb power supply, but I mounted it next to another thermostat and stole power from that. Fortunately there is no hardwire to the mini split or that would have been fried as well. I thought about getting the hardwire interface, but I’m glad now that I went the way I did to get internet control.
Son, DIL, and their dog came to visit, then we all went down to oldest son’s for dinner, daughter was there as well so we had a nice meal of steak and salmon with the whole family together.

Today will be back in the shop, finishing up the next speaker, Zoe has school this evening, maybe a Costco run in between.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,226  
Is school really helping Zoe? We have had 6 dogs over the years never tried school

/ Good morning!!!! #166,227  
Is school really helping Zoe? We have had 6 dogs over the years never tried school

Too early to tell, she has only had two classes, but we do our homework which isn’t much different then what we did with our previous home schooled dogs (4 Newfies, a Bichon and a Landseer ECT like Zoe). But it does get her out and with other dogs.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,228  
Happy Birthday Drew.🎂

38F cloudy. Weather says, maybe it will rain maybe it won't. Maybe it will snow tonight maybe it won't. Jeeze, I can do just about that good standing on the front porch sniffing the air.

I heard a covid expert on the radio say the best way to avoid long covid is not to get covid. Jeeeze do you think so.

Take care all

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #166,229  
Chris, like "as seen on tv", it must be right, right?...

forsythia is now officially open

waiting for it to warm up, even a little outside, then will get good and muddy planting strawberries, painted daisies and a tri color Rose of Sharon

Attachments

• IMG_1584 (1).JPG
    IMG_1584 (1).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1583 (2).JPG
    IMG_1583 (2).JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 46