Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,021  
hard to see but looks like that truck had really extended wheels.
Lots of that around here, huge wheels/tires sticking out way past body line. I've been told that's very hard on wheel bearings, and it looks like this is a good example of where it let go. That poor guy who got hit by the tire, note the tire came back and hit him again...hope they are ok and had seatbelts on.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,022  
sent a note to head of school board and head of school which I'm on the Board, that they might consider buying a 800 dollar bullet proof shield for the head of school. I know they won't...but we need to stop thinking this won't happen here.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,023  
36F and cloudy @ 08:00, heading up to around 49F for the high for the day.

I did indeed go back to bed last night and I'm glad I did ... feel very rested this morning.

Will probably head up to the shop here in few and get a fire going to warm things up.

Have to remember to take a gallon jug of water up with me along with the can of 3 in 1 Oil and the bottle of paraffin.

Need to get the feeders filled up today for our feathered friends.

There's some branches that fell down in the circle/turnaround that need moved.

The special order Plano plastic storage boxes are in at Menards and I need a few other items from there so possibly a trip over there.

Otherwise probably back to clean up/restoration on the saw.

Need to get moving ... before The Woman gets up and I get roped into something down here at the house ...

:LOL:

Hope everyone has a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #167,024  
Good morning,

36°F now upper 40’s today winds NNW 5-10 mph. Had some light rain overnight, most of the snow is gone except where it’s shady and the snow slides off the roof. The frost must be out of the ground as the yard is drying up nicely. Not quite “tractorable” yet but close.

Not much going on just trying to enjoy life with family and friends. 👍

Prayers for those in need, our country and peace around the world.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,025  
Morning all, 39 going up to 53 and cloudy.

Looks like new neighbor has restarted house build.

Still having blood pressure issues, back to dr. today.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #167,026  
hard to see but looks like that truck had really extended wheels.
Lots of that around here, huge wheels/tires sticking out way past body line. I've been told that's very hard on wheel bearings, and it looks like this is a good example of where it let go. That poor guy who got hit by the tire, note the tire came back and hit him again...hope they are ok and had seatbelts on.
Saw a later news report that said he had only minor injuries.
Probably needed some new skivvies as well.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,027  
Good morning! Low of 15° (going wrong direction) going towards a high of 49°. Sunny and less wind, only 10-15 mph today.
Going to get a bit warmer for a couple days, then colder and high winds on Thursday. Red flag warnings already posted for then.

So sad about another school shooting. Something needs to be evaluated and implemented.....

RNG, must be something in the weather pattern causing the insomnia..... I joined that club last night.....???
Good to hear you didn't find any homeless camp on the access road.

RS, the table saw is going to be awesome when you get done with the resto. Hope you get the 3 phase figured out.

Drew, sounds like you're having a great relaxing time along the waterfront. Did you park the RV at the campground right along the water? --- the real narrow one?

Mostly, good that you got the boat trailer fixed up. That could have been a major issue.

Might actually have a chance today to attack those gravel piles.....as long as the wind will cooperate.
Mostly, yes... the knee does usually dictate the ongoings / activities for the day. ----And lately, that's not much. I still push it though, have to keep moving.....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,028  
Did you park the RV at the campground right along the water? --- the real narrow one?

not yet, that's at Flagler Beach in two days
tomorrow Ft Meyers, then Flagler, then SC

/ Good morning!!!! #167,029  
Good morning, 47 going to 54 today

Ordered groceries for curbside pick up later today

Got some better tape for the knee and taped it. Feels better

Will see what I can get into today.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,030  
66°F and .51 inches rain

Crosstrek got delivered to son this morning

Have eye Dr appointment this morning, my semi annual. That mean dilation, which usually takes me rest of the day to recover. Guess that will count as energy conservation and mental health.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day