Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,661  
61F and "Fair" @ 12:00, heading up to around 67F for the high. Wouldn't be surprised if we beat it.

Got cabinet installed on base and bolted down plus front trunnion bracket installed last night before I quit a little before 03:00.

Also got metal enclosure gutted, VFD put back in it's plastic bag and stowed away in its box, and two holes drilled in enclosure for ventilation.

Loaded up double barrel before I left so it wouldn't get too chilly overnight. Think it was 60F when I went up there first thing yesterday.

Today I will go over and see if I can't get the Cub Cadet started. If I am successful I will take the dump cart up to the shop so I can replace the wheel bearing on that one side and then back down to the house to air up the tires.

Then probably go and at least get started on the mowing after that.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #167,662  
66°F and no rain.

Hanging of the polycarbonate panels continue. This will be the most challenging side. Longer, taller, more prep needed, and no level ground.

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #167,663  
RNG, I would have chosen the less complicated car too. Model T with air conditioning. I worry that you will miss your privacy if you move.

Buppies, prayers.

My wife is sad. This is her parents anniversary and the first one since her father passed away.

Don, sounds like the marketing team at work has no shortage of ideas. Nice beds and porch.

Popgadget, that big mower has a lot of components! Time saver when it's working though.

Prayers for our team and our country.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,668  
So you might be asking: What's the next "Event" at the "Farm"?
The "Flower and Food Festival". Starts in two weeks. They have planted 64 different varieties of flowers for a pick your own bouquet and on the last two weekend in April will have a crawfish boil and the first two weekends in May have a BBQ cook off.

Would have to conclude the “Farm” is very actively managed. I think you’ve found a 2nd home, Don. 🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #167,669  
Drew, I tie it to the fact that kids don't get spanked at school anymore, and grow up in a culture that people are not held accountable for their actions.

It’s just not that, too many kids without a stable home life, too many single parents, or parents that just don’t care. It’s a breakdown of society.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,670  
64° and beautiful sunny day.
Got new barn door frame in. The old door looks bad in the new frame, maybe I’ll wash and paint it.
Filled the holes in wood with filler, while it was setting I moved both trailers around to front of barn to check them out, using the little Massey. Also used ranger to dump weeds the wife was removing from her flower beds.
IMG_8709.JPG

Put zip tape down after the wood putty hardened.
IMG_8712.JPG

The new frame is also painted with enamel paint.
Caulked bottom and got door installed. Used the plastic wood door trim. The old wooden trim is full of the wood boring bees. When I knocked it apart they were buzzing away inside the wood. Ran out of caulk along the frame.
IMG_8713.JPG

Late lunch and need to relax a little, might mow field tonight. I did mow where trailers were.