Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #168,261  
I've had snake and gator, interesting taste kind of chicken like but not. I could eat it but am not that interested in it.
The best part was thinking that this one sure not going to be biting at me.

/ Good morning!!!! #168,262  
It was a mix of clear skies and clouds with 31ºF as this morning's low temperature at sunrise. The clouds moved out/burned off early and it has been clear skies and sun all morning. The current temperature is a pleasant 53ºF and I expect a sunny afternoon with a high temperature ~60ºF.

I have taken pictures of 43 different species of birds that frequent the area in the past 2 years, but I'll share these two of the SandHill Cranes. Sandhill Cranes were never seen in this area until 5 years ago and on 4.05 I captured these birds just off the road with my iPhone. So much for all my fancy photo gear.

Attachments

• IMG_3613.jpeg
    IMG_3613.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3610 2.jpeg
    IMG_3610 2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
   / Good morning!!!! #168,263  
67°F and .13 inches rain. Looks to be a gorgeous day ahead.

The big reorg will continue. Finding and moving items in the old tractor shed, the garage, and the shop. Most will move into new part, but somethings will be consolidated appropriate and the trash dealt with. In the past I’ve not been good at this and often things just land where there was an open spot. I need to do better.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #168,265  
It was a mix of clear skies and clouds with 31ºF as this morning's low temperature at sunrise. The clouds moved out/burned off early and it has been clear skies and sun all morning. The current temperature is a pleasant 53ºF and I expect a sunny afternoon with a high temperature ~60ºF.

I have taken pictures of 43 different species of birds that frequent the area in the past 2 years, but I'll share these two of the SandHill Cranes. Sandhill Cranes were never seen in this area until 5 years ago and on 4.05 I captured these birds just off the road with my iPhone. So much for all my fancy photo gear.
We had a folk of Egrets visit our pond. Beautiful birds. Wish I could have gotten a picture of them

/ Good morning!!!! #168,268  
The fox came by last night coming back from neighbor. After raiding the chicken coop it checks for the resupply. Sitting on the balcony it did not notice us and I was reaching for the iPhone to take a picture when Cody woke up and barked and it was gone

/ Good morning!!!! #168,269  
80 outside right now, heading to just a tad below 90.

Welcomed wife back from trip last night, seeing her off in a few again. Medical issues with family members. I'll be intermittently visiting here for the next month or so. I have the fort to hold down and full time jobs that need attention.

Hope all are safe, healthy or on the mends. Take care of yourselves.