Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,652  
Got it finished mover had good power, front wheel drive not as effective as rear wheel drive, engine had good power, inspite of being behind mowing and grass tall. Grass catching worked well. Changed back to mowing clothes and finished yard.

Glad your find working out well. (y)

Got a call from former coworker, he is battling leukemia again.
Sorry about your friend...thoughts and prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,653  
Buppies I am sorry to read about your disturbed sleep patterns. Non-restful/disturbed sleep does not help daytime activities. I can definitely relate.

Thomas- In my case a month; much longer. Nowadays "projects" around here move at a glacial pace, and I am not complaining. My plan this week: swap out the box scraper blade for the tiller, and depending on the weather till the "garden."

Drew- I look forward to reading about your adventure. Many + T&P's for you for a safe trip and many + experiences.

I do not know why, but bears are terrified by my wife. They take one look at her and they are gone sometimes through garden fences. One showed up today while she was on the deck and same response. They look at me, sit down, and yawn.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #170,655  
Built this fire pit yesterday so had to christen it while watching sundown. Bought the fire ring at Yoders up in Madison. Buppies, the ring also has bears cut into it, so these are our only bears so far this year.View attachment 801951
Like the setup (y) only problem I would wake up cover with dew.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,656  
Nice fire ring wingsprd conservation office put out alert for bears being very active this year no kidding but I do live in active bear area, have not named this one yet
Love almost in the air for them.
When he takes feeder checks out your pickup real close,also things come up messing etc. etc. you'll have name for him. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #170,657  
I do not know why, but bears are terrified by my wife. They take one look at her and they are gone sometimes through garden fences. One showed up today while she was on the deck and same response. They look at me, sit down, and yawn.
Yup know what you mean,always wanted sign saying...Forget about the bear beware of wife.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,658  
71F cloudy chance of couple quick passing showers.

Work day and some of costumers request and clear stated "WE DON"T etc. etc. and they still ask. 🙄

Last evening little after 8 Boo show up and used his noise to check out Mrs. newly planted rose bushes,in no time Mrs. was on the deck giving Boo some meaning full words :oops: Boo walk off than lay down 30' away,I just sat in the chair didn't mumble a word.

Plans for the evening...grill some hot sausages with fixing,just before dark feet up wait for critters and stars.

Enjoyyour evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,659  
Thomas- For evening plans "Great Minds" think alike. 🍻 🍸🍸 To you and all the other "HH" people out there.

She scares me sometimes, and that is not easy to do:

Attachments

• IMG_1697.jpeg
    IMG_1697.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 62
   / Good morning!!!! #170,660  
Sorry for my error I should know better too much on my mind Ron

Last edited: