Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,261  
Drew, can you remove that whole piece with cross threaded fitting? Possibly replaceable? If removable maybe take into a plumbing/hardware store and ask for help. If NPT possibly can a metal fitting to dress a bit, enough to get proper alignment.
yes the part is replaceable, he is bringing a new one
inlet valve for Dometic 320. He kept calling it a valve...
this is no 5 dollar part I'm afraid. But he is getting one just in case he needs it.

I think yesterday's perhaps unmannerly driving on my part in the gulches and switchbacks near whatever river I was near was enough to jar this improperly installed part loose.

I have this sinking feeling he is going to pull the whole thing out.
Toilet is custom fitted and caulked with matching taupe caulk.
Guy who screwed up this fitting was a much better carpenter than a plumber.

and that likely means uninstalling the bidet seat, I'm sure he will find some objection to it being there. ??

good thing I brought some cash with me. Always do on trips.
Breakdown money for little guys like this who don't have a cc machine with them.

when I opened the outside compartment this morning while it was still dark out, trying to get an early start, using my phone light, and there was the tell tale drips from above. Right under the toilet.
I have to get this fixed 100 percent and I'll worry about cosmetics later.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,262  

oh my, it's the end of this contraption
9 bucks for clone on ebay, 13 at Walmart, 42 for oem on Amazon, 75 at campers world
let's see what I pay....................

most interesting that Amazon sold more than 500 of these valves last month. A repair item. Geez.

this guy coming is a parts changer, that's all he does. Maybe he can rethread it but something tells me he will fail the original
I'm happy he's coming. I'd throw my back and neck out doing this.

if I had unlimited time, I would sure retrofit this arrangement with a metal connector

/ Good morning!!!! #180,264  
Interesting the price variances from vender to vender. Glad you made it safe. I am the world’s worst plumber I will break more than I fix guaranteed

/ Good morning!!!! #180,265  
Good Evening Helo,
So Ich sagt zu meine Litauen freunde, machst du lustig auf mich?
Gestern, Ich kannst nicht sagen “zug “ recht!
So yesterday I say to my Lithuania friends “Zug” which I don’t say correctly ! I say are you making fun of me ? 😁
Heute, Arunas sagt zu mir die worte “Maze”!
Today, Arunas says to me the word Maze !
He is trying to say corn, but pronounces it as mice ! 😂
He is trying to explain how Cognac is made ! This is after a few drinks !
We all had a good laugh! 😂
In the end we communicate well !

Rasa is mein wunderschon Deutsch lehererin !

Haben sie ein gute nacht! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #180,266  
Good Evening Helo,
So Ich sagt zu meine Litauen freunde, machst du lustig auf mich?
Gestern, Ich kannst nicht sagen “zug “ recht!
So yesterday I say to my Lithuania friends “Zug” which I don’t say correctly ! I say are you making fun of me ? 😁
Heute, Arunas sagt zu mir die worte “Maze”!
Today, Arunas says to me the word Maze !
He is trying to say corn, but pronounces it as mice ! 😂
He is trying to explain how Cognac is made ! This is after a few drinks !
We all had a good laugh! 😂
In the end we communicate well !

Rasa is mein wunderschon Deutsch lehererin !

Haben sie ein gute nacht! 🙏
I will explain it to our mitglied
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

trick is, that German Z is actually C
You have to say "Cug" :ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #180,268  
good thing I washed the rv
raining out, and will continue raining
oh well
repair guy never showed up; I called him and said how about first thing tomorrow morning? I know he was committed on another major job.
not calling me back is not so hot...

can't leave early tomorrow morning since next stop is rigid about a 2pm check in. Which is pretty late for these places, and if I show up half an hour early they charge ten extra bucks. any place that charges fees like this go off my list for returns...

/ Good morning!!!! #180,269  
Good (Saturday/Remembrance Day) morning. Overnight Low of 16.1C and it's presently 22C (heading to a predicted 27C!). Right now there is a thunderstorm passing over with calm winds... it'll be all over by the time the parade/ceremony happens @ 1100.

The High temperature yesterday topped 33C! I was still able to finish off stacking the wood that was by the house though; dripping in sweat after that and changed into t-shirt & shorts. My legs are so white that I (almost) didn't have to put on a light in the evening. :D

We'll see what I get up to this arvo after the parade/ceremony. Oh, and the thunderstorm has now passed with the sun poking out.

That's about it, take care all.

Lest we forget.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,270  
45F and clear @ 18:00, heading to around 34F for the low overnight. High today hit 56F, low this morning was 36F.

Finished mowing front and grinding up leaves and straw on newly planted area.

Also did same on east side down here around the house plus a little more on west side.

Ran out of fuel while doing the front so I had to run down to the corner to get 4 gallons of gas.

Took vac motor apart and checked the brushes last evening, they looked fine. No evidence of any oil leakage.

Need to hang the vac back on the wall after dinner.

Woman on Her way back from Primos Deli with Rubens. Also fish from LJS …

Hope everyone had a decent Friday …