Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,421  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 7.5C and it's presently 20.7C, somewhat overcast but calm.

Pretty much a repeat of yesterday = wood-stacking. I suppose it could go faster if I didn't treat the process like a jigsaw puzzle but I'm sure that 'locking' them into place reduces shifting as the pieces dry. Meh... I'm retired and can afford the time.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,423  
good news Mark, hope she continues to do well

Don, when I went through PT in the hospital after cancer treatment when they did not know if I had a stroke or not, I was so determined to get out of there, I ran the tail off the PT guy who walked with me.
They called me their GOAT. Greatest of all time...

I think Don is our GOAT.

just got back to rv after nice dinner at my friends, about 80 and sticky out.
I expect to be awake for six more minutes...

/ Good morning!!!! #180,424  
Morning all, 42 going up to 50 and sunny.
Made it through the travels and travails yesterday into Manhattan.

I just did not eat anything until we got home. Long day, left at 9:30 am, got home 9:30pm
With about 30 people in our group, many teenagers, it was quite loud.
No one lost.

Met up with some of my local friends and wife's city friends, Brother and his family showed up as did my cousins.
So my son's band had plenty of support.

Sorry to hear about the club RNG, may father belonged to a smaller club that used to do cross country rides, they were from all over US and got to meet many of them, they rode everywhere until they got too old.

Town inspector just came over to go see the oil burner and have a green tag now. All good.

Took day off to sleep in, knew I would be tired. Not being able to eat before/during trips is quite limiting. Lost over 18 pounds so far in three months.

Be well,

View attachment 831855
View attachment 831857

/ Good morning!!!! #180,426  
Coffee is done brewing. 26° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 53° with lots of sun. Had a nice day with son and family. Early Thanksgiving dinner went well. Later today they will be leaving for trip back to NC. Will conserve energy today while visiting with them.
OKooFLg.jpg

Txdon, Good to hear PT is going good. Had to check to see how well I can do the stand up test. No problem doing it on a Kitchen chair. Doing it from my recliner is almost impossible.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,427  
good morning all
coffee pot brewing, 79 degrees in delray beach fl.
79 degrees at 5 in the morning, now that's different....

so much rainy weather predicted here probably won't use my bike much, thankfully my friends have loaned me their truck to use.

they popped some big news on me last night. He can't drive due to loss of control over one leg, and it's not getting better. They said their combined taxes and insurance here on their relatively modest home (for the area) was over 30k per year. So they are likely to sell their home in Doylestown, their home here, and move into a brand new home being built in a senior community in PA where he can get around better in his fleet of power chairs. This house in FL was his dream, bought to put a nice boat on the back lift, and before he got his boat, his leg gave out.
At least their investment has likely doubled here in 8 years.

today may be the only day I can get the drone up so hope to do that this morning, somewhere we can see the ocean. Otherwise owner of rv place gave me card for rv repairman and going to try again to get a mobile tech to come fix that plumbing pipe. Spare parts came in so ready to go. Not ready to have toilet ripped out but going to do what is needed. Am really hoping he can rethread that fitting. ??

train tracks aren't far from here, lot of rumbling during the night
this is an in city rv place, wedged in between several car dealerships.
But it's one mile from my friend's home so super convenient.

time for a long hot shower. Washed all my non people towels yesterday at friends so I'm ready for more leaks til fixed.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,428  
48 this morning high in mid 60s, sorry about friend Drew. Still no rain over 9 inches down for year fire danger high.

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #180,429  
30F snowflakes dancing in the air,40F for high cloudy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Plans for today...8 hours at parts store by the time I get home should be dark :(

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,430  
Buppies, don't be sorry. They looked relieved and happy, sure they will miss this place but she can't run their successful coffee business and take care of him all day long also. New place will be totally designed for mobility devices.

I'm just sorry they never figured out a cure to my friend's neurological issue that makes his leg lose control. He has a brace on it and has another really big brace he can use. Constant worry for his wife that he will take a header and hurt himself. So I'm happy for them, and they won't be far away from me at home

just have to make the most of what you've got