Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,531  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 7.7C and it's presently 18.7C, clouding over with rain predicted this arvo. Fairly calm.

Successful 'into town' trip yesterday and the split wood had dried enough that I was 'good to go' for more stacking.

What with the expected rain and an early arvo dental appointment, I'll give the wood-stacking a miss for the day. I've also got a dinner/meeting tonight (1730-2130).

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,532  
My solar installer came and went, brought his #1 guy. Actually they installed the system 4 years ago. They were able to dig deeper into msgs etc than I have knowledge. Basically didn’t find any problem with the system other than changing a couple of settings. They have the advantage of more current info from the manufacturers as well as wider hands on. Only error logged was ac in short that took the system down to protect self. But being an intermittent short it could be a challenge to find if and when it happens again. They suspected battery lag may have been suspect with prior settings. I turned on all my big drawn items, pool pumps, water pump, hot tub, microwave, air fryer, in addition to normal loads and the new settings held.

Sadly, I may have wasted a few gallons propane as early this morning I did shut off the generator and system performed normally. Count it as a wash, as Doug said no charge for this service call.

As there were no physical issues we didn’t fuss with reconfiguration. Now I will be mindful of any short circuit potential as I wander around.

I’m pleased.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,533  
Sorry to be MIA but Mrs Gas went to be with Jesus Sunday evening.
Mostly, I want to extend my sincerest condolences and prayers. We are here to listen and try to offer words of comfort. This news hit me hard.

My buddy that moved here from South Africa lost his brother, at 54 years young. The brother's company is trying to handle everything over in Europe. My buddy is thankful that he doesn't have to go over there right away. Their plan is to have a small family service in SA when things are situated.

Prayers for Bruce and family, Buppies, Drew, LS and those in silent need. Our country, Ukraine, and Israel.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,534  
Evening everyone! Temps have been above average all week, hanging around the mid 60's. Maybe a chance for some sprinkles on Saturday.

I've been cutting, milling, planing, and staining some nice grained ponderosa pine. The first half of the batch is ready to go, so tomorrow I will install the window extension jambs and a doorway jamb. Maybe by afternoon I'll get to milling the window trim and baseboard.

Drew, sorry about all the rain and wind. Hope the RV guy shows up for the repair.

Bruce, hope you're doing ok. Don't hesitate to reach out if need be. Take care.

LFN, hope you get those pesky flies! The wifey has been chasing one here all day..... I thought 'fly day' was last month. Apparently, someone forgot to tell them.....

/ Good morning!!!! #180,535  
Good evening all. 47ºF to start day, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Very light wind, Sky mostly clear, and high temp was 72ºF. Men's meeting to start day, bike ride, lunch then stepdaughter came over for working obituary, got me booked on America to Hawaii where I will be with granddaughter, her husband, and great granddaughter, plus a bunch of his family. Will be gone 1 1/2 weeks will have laptop should be able to post. No nap, stepdaughter took me to dinner at Tex Mex restaurant to spend wife's gift card :)
I am going to try to catch up.
posts beginning Saturday 11/11:
David glad you had a good day mowing. Nice to hear Sophie is helping mow.
Ron glad you got sawdust up. Hope leaf control was successful.
Buppies glad a touch of rain. Prayers were sent.
Drew sorry about the bad night. Hope rain was not bad to drive in. Enjoy the cool while you can.
Billy sorry no outside work, glad you got a hike in. Good to head you have food to eat :)
Bill hope the do nothing day was successful.
Billy big fire, hope containment improves quickly.
Scott(vt) Glad you likes the Baldacci book. Hope get together was fun.
Thomas hope 1/2 day at store went well, and leaf control was successful.
Drew hope driving in rain went well. Sorry about mess, glad it was not muddy clay.
Frits glad son doing better. Nice to hear daughter doing better financially. Nice pic.
Mike sorry to hear about the neighbor's barn. Sorry to hear about the animal did not get out. Hope tile shopping went better than expected.
Don hope PT home work and bike work went well. Sorry about swelling during travel still.
Kilroy glad you are getting rain, sorry about the disruption to woodlot activities. Glad show was great.
Rich keep posted on the inquiry. Had a couple of fawns at old house bay window one day one day.
RNG glad you got last bike packed in van. Hope parts boxes arrive at new house intact.
Engineer nice pic
David hope you got pool circulation straightened out.
cpet welcome to the GM thread. Hope you have a sheltered area to work on tractor.
Ken glad heater happier with new sensor. Sorry about bagworms, had trouble with those in St Louis as well. Hope you felt up to socializing. Been in a number of family run Tex-Mex restaurants, not a lot of sour cream or cheese. Menus descriptions let you know and you can opt out of cheese and sour cream.
Scottyhope you got to fly, is Ultra Stik related to the old Ugly stik?
Frits thank you to all your family who have served.
Drew neat campsite. Sorry restaurant not not interesting. Lake look nice.
Helo glad workday in wood went so well. Bet you slept well after that day.
Drew if you could position to see and reach the fitting at same time, fixing piec of cake.
Randy(wag) glad rememberance and march was good. Nice cold front came through. Hope church was good.
Frits nice giraffe pic
Thomas glad good at store, sorry wind mess with you big time.
Scott(vt) glad you have plenty of books.
Kyle when stepdaughter got cat to go in and out dog door, cat started bringing in it's kills, lots of bird feathers. Good to hear Toyota is done. Hope you got rain, no rain fell hear.
PJ glad to see you back. good luck catching up.
Kyle good supper, nice 1 2 punch with both daughter and wife cooking.
David glad temp fix will work.
Helo I could get oak pallets when working. Got big magnet to remove nails, so could throw ash in garden. Sorry about daughter's boyfriend lack of mechanical ability. Glad yanmar work well for you.
Sunday 11/12 posts:
Don sorry you are up at 3AM hope you got more sleep.
Ron sounds like you ahd nice day. Nice seat time. Cleaning fix carb. Nice feeder pic.
Bill glad you are getting nice weather. Hope you got knee to quite complaining.
Drew hope not too much leak from shower. Hope drive went well.
Phil sorry you are up early, glad you could enjoy retirement Sunday.
Billy sorry no Northern lights. Hope you can improve the mulching capability. Always nice to see the wife. Sorry to hear Quaker run fire stile growing.
Scott(vt) hope new book is good read.
Thomas sorry kitty messing with your sleep. Hope leaf control went better that Saturday. Hope you got your nap. I recorded Dallas Giants game, and have not watched it yet.
Paul most of time I have post get unposted, it shows up in editor window. Nice you have blaster in place. Sorry too wind to fly R/C. Hope Martha's Vineyard run went well.
Scotty sorry about fan relay, hope you found replacement. You you were ready for rain.
Mike sorry tile shopping so rough. Glad milk house project winding down. Hope tile guy vacation dies not affect completion. Hope you got your firewood.
Frits hope you got RTV loaded with firewood. Nice pic.
Drew hope nothing left at old camp site.
Buppies glad you could do nothing with wife.
Dennis glad BBQ was good. Hope you were impressed with girlfriend.
Ken nice catch.
RNG sorry club going off in wrong direction. Good luck with shelves.
PJ Hope you got winterizing done. Sorry plan A for heater and water dispenser did not work. Nice you are getting eggs. I don't think I could do one 17 hour shift, let alone two.
David hope you run pump all day, and watch football.
David sorry no quick hose fix, glad once pool level up, temp stuff goes away.
Drew glad good drive to Gamble Rogers via I95. Glad you got to use ebike. Understand about not wanting to go over 50 pounds. I hear lighter bike rider get snappier performance from same wattage(says the fat boy bicyclist ;) ).
Scott(vt) glad another nice day at beach.
Thomas glad leaf control caught up on Sunday. Dutch apple pie and ice cream. Sorry about deer messing with young trees.
Randy(wag) hope wood stacking went well.
Monday morning posts:
Helo hope new office coming along sound like everyone needed to be encouraged faster.
Bill glad shirts are warm enough. hope energy conservation was successful.
Ron glad you got house cleaned up for company. Glad you could get rid of no longer needed stuff. Ham in smoker, yum. nice pic
Buppies sorry you are up so early. Hope Dr appointments were successful.
Frits glad wife could give you haircut and you liked it. Nice load of wood. Nice Lion Pic, great daughter got plenty of pics
Billy good to hear nice birthday party for MIL. Sorry about Costco crowded.
Drew hope you got a good ocean pic to share and nice drive to next park.
Scott(vt) dermatologist never seem to have sense of humor. Hope you beach stay and dermatology visit goes well.
Drew glad you made it safely. Nice rig!
Kilroy glad sauna fire up ok. Hope rechargeable battery works out. Hope podcast was good.
Mike long way away to find ash. Hope you found some old barn wood.
Thomas hope wood furnace cleaned up nice.
RNG good to hear rain should hold off and shelves all down. Hope trip south goes well.
Paul glad good trip to Vineyard. Nice you got unexpected pizza. Hope they buy Prius. Nice to hear neighbor happy with mini split. Hope manure transfer went well.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,537  
Good morning !

Condolences Mostly.

Nice to see and read your extended posts. ;)(y)

~~~~~~~~~

First things first. Winter is here. But as I am living near seaside, here T is still few degrees C above freezing. Apart from sea it is freezing already. But at least clear sky, sun is shining

For business things are going forward. A bit slowly, but in the right direction

With a little struggle have installed internet AP at new office. At the end went for mobile, 5G solution. Works very well, even at busy hours.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,538  
Coffee is brewing. 28° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 62° with plenty of sun. Got out side windows washed. Will do inside windows today. Rearranged mud room to get things out of the way when I need items out of the 2 closets. Planted 3 shrubs that have been in pots for months. Grocery shopping this morning. Then get at windows. Need to do some leaf blowing. Been putting it off waiting for the one tree with leaves on to drop them all.
Yesterdays sunrise.
BbzDZaP.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,539  
good morning all
what a night, just howling out there, winds today 25-35mph as system works its way North. Tomorrow should be lovely here and things we were going to do today we put off til tomorrow.

So....today I sit in the rv waiting for repair guy, and yes, I hope it's a quick fix. 100 dollar service call and 175 an hour. This isn't Kansas...

later today something will occur I'm having some concerns over only because I haven't seen my ex step son in 30 years. His mother's home burned down in Lahaina, and I tracked him down. My divorce to his mom and my leaving those three kids (not mine) was one of my life's true failings. The kids were wonderful, Mom turned out to have severe psychological problems that were way beyond my ability to deal with.
And her kids knew it, they never ever gave me a hard time, talked back to me, and always appreciated what I did. Leaving them was hard.
and despite my trying, communication shut down.

Mostly, just know there are a lot of guys sending you their best.
And any of us who have been through it sure understand.

all we can do is make each day as good as we can.
and as I've said here a few times.....
give your wife a big hug today.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,540  
Good morning, the low is 27 and the high to 45°F. Zero wind. Mainly sunny.

Today is dump/town day, I cannot medicate my knee until after we go to the dump. I will get some more rubbing alcohol while I am there. The water, rubbing alcohol and Dawn dish soap concoction works great! Now we kill them on sight, rather than waiting for them to P me off. The squirter bottle I have will squirt 3', straight stream or fog, it doesn't matter.

That is 'it' for today, have a safe day all