Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,581  
Hard to believe sometimesI’m retired from Army 30 years plus. Did do parttime computer stuff after and then my time as Home inspector until moving here. Building the house was like a fulltime job, set 8 hour day schedule, but the pay was not great. More out flow than income.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,582  
68° was the high. Just finished mowing leaves for last time, and decided to mow across creek one more time. Hit a lot of sticks.

Attachments

• IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #180,583  
Good Evening Guys,
Well did leaves today, at least most of the leaves on the Ct property. Back is hurting and having trouble standing up straight at the moment ! Started to move leaves in the pool area, but I ran out of gas, not that kind of gas, but my energy ran out ! Dark at 4:30 here, just as well !

the problem with the rv plumbing connection is the thread on the valve is not the thread on the plumbing fixture. I duplicated the exact problem trying to thread the fixture on a brand new valve
Drew, most people dont have thread gages, but they make them in various pitch sizes. As a toolmaker, I used mine quite frequently at work, and even now puttering around on various projects ! They are quite handy, and I can not imagine that they are that expensive ! Best of luck fixing it when you get home !

Have a great evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #180,584  
39F clear.

Home before noon quick lunch put backpack blower and gallon gas in pickup headed 3 neighbors down the road,4+ hours later leaves were gone from BIG lawn and banks,owner 77 years old and her husband past away first October :( she wasn't home during leave control sooo I wonder what she'll be thinking when notice leaves have disappears.

Plans for the evening feet up watch YT.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,585  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 2.7C and it's presently 21.3C, clear & calm. There was 0.5mm in the gauge @ 0900.

Dental check-up/clean was quick & easy. In'n'out within 20 minutes, so I must be doing everything right with my dental hygiene routine.😁

The evening's dinner/meeting also went well and I was home by 2030.

My 'wine club' put out a very limited "from the vault" Cabernet case offer; 30 cases only available. I ordered two, plus they gave me a A$40 discount as it'll be my birthday next month.

So, it being a beautiful day out there, it's back to wood-stacking... I'm about half way there.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,587  
Successful day. Got the first batch of trim installed, then was able to rip the wide boards down to trim dimensions.

Wng, I'll try to remember to get a pic of the grain of the pine. Some boards have beautiful grain, other ones really plain and "tight grained". I try to use those up in areas not easily seen.

Another clinker with this mill, they also mill what they call "blue pine"..... has to due with the fungus caused by a bark beetle infestation. They get theses trees from the national forest. I ended up getting 3 of these boards. They will be used for some shelving. Usually they charge a premium, but these were cut off drops, so cheap at $0.60 a board foot.

Mostly, take care and enjoy the time with family.

Everyone have a great evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,590  
Good morning, the low is 27 and the high to 45°F. Zero wind. Mainly sunny.

Today is dump/town day, I cannot medicate my knee until after we go to the dump. I will get some more rubbing alcohol while I am there. The water, rubbing alcohol and Dawn dish soap concoction works great! Now we kill them on sight, rather than waiting for them to P me off. The squirter bottle I have will squirt 3', straight stream or fog, it doesn't matter.

That is 'it' for today, have a safe day all
You can kill flies and kill germs and sanitize at the same time!
Good Morning! 55º going to 77. A break in the storm today. We got significant rain yesterday with big thunder ! This AM I will grade the road. Looking forward to removing the washboard created by too many people driving too fast. Then more rain Friday into Saturday am.
Like guys with Cobra's that have low riding side pipes that never drive fast??? ;)
I have been un-retired for seven years now.

If it was not for medical issues in the immediate family, I would probably be fully retired.

As is, time flies....and it feels like a lifetime. Hint: It is.

Anyway, I have a goal. That's what I am working towards, and the goal is mostly based on :

TIME.

LOL.
I was wondering how your wife and daughter are doing? Prayers for them. Must be some heavy sinks.