Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,371  
Alma is about 60 miles too far northwest. Try New Hudson.
Other than Detroit, South Shaffer, Alma and Bay City, oh and the Mackinaw Bridge, I know nothing about MI. I know where Gaylord is too, eh.
Many winters ago I had an asphalt haul from Nanticoke, ON to Alma, MI. I also had a beet juice haul from Bay City, MI to Scarborough, ON. The beet juice was mixed with magnesium chloride to make ice melt for spraying on the highways and hospital parking lots. Delivered the ice melt to a hospital in I think it was Highland Park. There was a very specific route to get to them and I was NOT to deviate from that route. Didn't bother asking why having hauled through Detroit when I hauled freight.

As far as English goes, my Dads first cousin was an English professor at New York University for many years. She hated the fact that I smoked, but she still left me 50 grand when she passed.
Cold is relative. What you perceive as cold at 20°F is warm to me after putting up with a couple of weeks of 40 below.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #181,372  
"Had some people comment on black kid not speaking "black""

What I think is really amazing is people who can switch back and forth. I have heard British people who speak both english and american. I guess some people just have an ear for languages.
Bob Hoskins in “wHo Framed Roger Rabbit?” Comes to mind…

/ Good morning!!!! #181,373  
very doable, but you just have multiple networks to maintain. If you have a favorite router you prefer, just put starlink in bypass and use your own router after it. It's what I'm now doing but with mesh system.
What’s to maintain once it is set up?

/ Good morning!!!! #181,375  
Anybody else notice the deluge of ads on these pages lately? The number of them is bad enough, but some of them are from raunchy sites like orchidromance. AdBlockPlus is stopping some of them but not all. I guess there's no place safe anymore...

/ Good morning!!!! #181,376  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.5C (due to wind chill) and it's presently 14.2C, overcast and 'blustery'. There was 0.7mm in the gauge @ 0900.

Not much on for today aside from a doctor appointment @ 1430; a follow-up from the blood-work last Friday.

As I've mentioned before, Australia officially changes 'seasons' on calendar dates vs. celestial occurrences... So, today is the last day of "Spring". Naturally, I'm wearing a jacket outside during this cool-snap. o_O

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,377  
Anybody else notice the deluge of ads on these pages lately? The number of them is bad enough, but some of them are from raunchy sites like orchidromance. AdBlockPlus is stopping some of them but not all. I guess there's no place safe anymore...
Adguard Adblocker works here now adds it is a Firefox extension.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,379  
RNG, try to turn off Adblock, then clear your cache, turn off the device, then turn it back on after a few minutes. Then, before any website visit, turn Adblock back on. Then have fun!!

I have some experience with this...... when I opened TBN on Monday, it was bombarded with ads.....
the above procedure cured it for me.... no more ads.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,380  
Successful day! Got the new storm door installed, cleaned up all the "stuff" needed for install, got the packaging materials out to the trash (before they came), old door and hardware moved out to the hobby shack. Then brought some more pellets up on the deck.

The door took longer to install than expected, but aligned to close tolerance. This door has double weatherstripping, hopefully it will be beneficial against the cold winter wind.

Fritz, that was a nice corner cabinet you made. I'm going to measure and draw one up tomorrow. Then get a list together for the sawmill. Got a few pieces to do for Christmas presents too....