Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,533  
found some energy and washed the entire rv. Sure am sore now, back griping loudly.
Earned some seat time.
just starting to drizzle out now, going to rain into tonight.

anyone else getting bombarded with sales emails? I really don't want to talk to you twice a day Tractor Supply, go away.
tis the season, buy me, buy me
if you've bought anything from anybody in the past, they all seem to want a piece of you this Month
ho ho ho
Yep, multiple from the same places every day.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,534  
Stayed up till late this morning.
41 deg and a light rain, .14" so far.
wife wanted me to fix squeeky door on son's room. So I fixed it, it still squeeks, but now it won't shut either. 😂
I did get it fixed, so now it shuts, but still squeeks. 😂 Didn't have a laser when I built the place. I ended up straightening the frame in the opening. Had to cut nails, trim, shims and redo it. It's better than it was, but still not perfect. oscillating tool comes in handy, but I need new blade for it.
then got the dyson cordless vac hung on the wall. It's been leaning in the corner since I got it.
Took garage AC unit out of the window. Would like to put a minisplit in the garage.
Cleaned up some stuff in garage, still need to take handicap ramp down, so I can get a 2nd car in garage for the winter. Trying to organize things.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,535  
IMG_2049.JPG

Last trailer to be sold, the double axel one in the background is sold.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,536  
Stayed up till late this morning.
41 deg and a light rain, .14" so far.
wife wanted my to fix squeeky door on son's room. So I fixed it, it still squeeks, but now it won't shut either. 😂
I did get it fixed, so now it shuts, but still squeeks. 😂 Didn't have a laser when I built the place. I ended up straightening the frame in the opening. Had to cut nails, trim, shims and redo it. It's better than it was, but still not perfect. oscillating tool comes in handy, but I need new blade for it.
then got the dyson cordless vac hung on the wall. It's been leaning in the corner since I got it.
Took garage AC unit out of the window. Would like to put a minisplit in the garage.
Cleaned up some stuff in garage, still need to take handicap ramp down, so I can get a 2nd car in garage for the winter. Trying to organize things.
Saw a good tee-shirt ad before:

IF I SAID I’M GONNA FIX IT
I’M GONNA FIX IT!

No need to keep reminding me
every six months…

/ Good morning!!!! #181,538  
40F steady rain ending around midnight.

Well today at work started of tad different to say the least,Friday morning delivers are busy and than some so least 4 drivers are schedule,when I walk thru door boss had that 😳 on his face, 2 driver didn't call in the other driver had hair across his @ss wasn't coming in orders delivery piling up 🙄 boss was able get 2 more drivers to come in and I stay 2pm instead of noon everything caught up than I scooted out the door...I find it puzzling some youngster want the good money but don't want to work for it. :(

Got home and the Mrs. was little PO,my kitten...strange when the kittens do wrong they are my kittens...dug soil from the BIG plant pot on to the floor and chew pineapple plant almost in half :eek: 6 month TLC Mrs. gave that plant now gone,kitten really sucking up to me now.

Plans for the evening little desert watch no brainer of movie.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,539  
44F and cloudy @ 19:00, which should should be the overnight low. Had misty rain and drizzle this afternoon.

Tomorrow looks a little better with a high of 54F, cloudy, and only slight chance of a passing rain shower.

Noticed deer feeder was already empty on the way out to appointment for jabs ... :oops:

Made it to appointment with 2 minutes to spare. Got Pfizer COVID and old person's flu vax this time around, was previously Moderna, was my 4th. Lady updated vax card even though it's no longer used. Told her it would help me keep track ... ;)

Shoulder starting to get a little tender where I got the injections ... :(

Had 1 1/2 tuna salad sandwiches that The Woman fixed when I got home.

She made stuffed peppers as well but I'm too full for them now.

Got the pieces cut and stained for mounting the 10' section of 1/2" black pipe on the garage ceiling last night, also got the pipe doped up, screwed in, and mounted @ 54" off the back wall ... all by my lonesome.

With no gravity/ladder mishaps even ... ;)

Was pretty easy to locate the ceiling joists and have the screws hit them. That gets the pipe near the center of the back wall. I have a 2' section of flexible gas line that should provide any additional reach to the heater that is needed.

Have around a 2' section that goes back towards the back wall that I might try to get done tonight.

Also got plywood piece secured on wall with a couple of anchors, electrical panel mounted and breakers installed. One less thing laying around ...

Unstacked a bunch of pots on the floor so they could dry out to be put away. Hopefully they are dry now and can start boxing them up or stowing them under the workbench after I knock any remaining dirt out.

Worked some more on the Menards order adding things that I had overlooked. Might try and get that finalized and placed tonight.

Time to slip out of the fancy duds and see what trouble I can get into.

Hope everyone had a Good Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,540  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.2C and it's currently 23.0C, mostly cloudy with some wind.

What with the wind I've had the past few days I suppose I'll need to do a pick-up-sticks round of the property... yeah, another wattle tree branch has come loose. One of the causes of these branches breaking are due to Yellow-tail Black Cockatoo hunting grubs in the branches. On the one hand, they keep the tree relatively healthy but that's at the cost of weakened branches.

That's about it, take care all.