Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,772  
Made it to FireWise cedar clearing this morning. With no breeze it seemed warmer than 40s. Knee felt good with no pain pills on board and I was able to work the entire two hours. Yea! 19 people showed up including my ASL language instructor made for fast work.
IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2498.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,773  
First Texas get together that I attended was in 2005 at Jinman’s. Next one was at Txdon‘s. In 2007 we met at Eddie Walkers. For the next 10 years we visited the people we met at those get togethers on our trips to and from spending winter in the southwest.
Good Evening Ron,
I dont know if you remember, but I sent Eddie Walker two quarts of maple syrup that my neighbor made in Vermont ! That was for his Texas get together ! That was a long time ago ! ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,774  
Good Evening Ron,
I dont know if you remember, but I sent Eddie Walker two quarts of maple syrup that my neighbor made in Vermont ! That was for his Texas get together ! That was a long time ago ! ;)
I remember now that you mentioned it. I brought some Drakes batter mix for frying. Went over good.
Here is Link to the first get together I attended.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,775  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.5C and it's presently 23.6C (already 1.6C above the predicted High and it's only 1022). Fairly clear with a gentle breeze.

Gave myself a haircut yesterday and then 'got stuck into' collecting/disposing of tree branches. 3 ute loads and I estimate another 5-6 to go... I'm in no hurry but I do have to stretch the old muscles prior to or I'll 'pay for it' at bedtime.

It's 'into town day' for mail & groceries, then back at the branch collection.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,779  
Rip strong positive thoughts to you.

Kyle sorry for your.

Mostly your posting like daybreak always looking forward to them.