Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,921  
40F and "Fair" with bright sunshine, heading up to around 45F for the day's high.

Going back to bed won out over heading out to the garage to work.

Had a good long sleep and slept like a log.

Up fairly early this morning.

Garage work back on agenda for today ... should be easier to heat it up today with the sun out and warmer temps.

But before I get to that I need to load up the compostables and take them up to the pile.

Have a couple of bags of straw in the garage that I'll take around back and get rid of on the strawberries as well just to get them out of there.

Then refill the hopper and tube feeders.

After that back to the garage heater install.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #181,924  
Looking at roasting coffee beans and grinding it. There are so many choices for roasters either air roasting or drum roasting. Drum roaster are expensive but air roasters are not so much. Among the air roaster there are some very basic ones and some more expensive higher quality ones. Will have to look into this some more
Cast iron skillet on a campfire?

/ Good morning!!!! #181,928  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.7C and it's presently 26.7C (heading to 30C), fairly clear and calm. Rain expected this evening and into tomorrow.

Yesterday: Hay shifted out of the shed (sausaged) and extra pallets sourced. Then I took the chainsaw for a wee wander to take care of a few niggling problems.

The Mad Agisting Horse Woman (& daughter) were here early (0700) to load the 90 squares into the shed... so I'll have some tractor fun putting the rounds back in this arvo.

Reckon I'll spend some time wrapping Christmas pressies later on. My Mate from Brisbane will be arriving in a week so I need to start organising for that visit.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,929  
Paul,
My friend over at the FD, has a daughter that opened up a new ice cream store this year ! While I haven’t seen him make the waffle cones , I have heard him talk about it ! So I guess I had a bit of an unfair advantage !
BTW, I do love those cones, especially with maple walnut ice cream 🍦!! 😉😁
Sounds delicious

/ Good morning!!!! #181,930  
Head a little lighter and hair shorter. Then chipotle for lunch, where they slipped a bag of chips into my order I didn’t want, but took to avoid the refund hassle.
Way on hold for long long time to question medical bill, finally I left info for a call back, which they didn’t.
My FB site hit 30k subscribers, so FB turned on some automated administration, which now takes me longer, as I now have to check the riff raff they are now automatically letting join. One already put out a bunch of spam, which I had to delete. So much for them helping. Can’t find a way to turn it off yet.