Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,501  
54° now high’s around 60°, rain is pouring down 1-3” expected. Winds from SSE 20-30 mph gusts over 40+ mph. Supposed to be over by early evening. Just had 1st of what I guess will be many power blips while typing this.

The weekend was mostly uneventful, just a few errands and the wife did bring home a bottle of Baileys for some Christmas cheer.

Today will be a cleaning the house day and anything else she wants.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe
Prayers for those in need

/ Good morning!!!! #182,502  
Good Morning!

God has goven us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

39.4F, might get a few degrees higher before going into the basement tonight, sunny day forecasted.

Good energy conservation day, followed up by a quick trip into town for dinner at favorite Mexican place, so no pots/plates to worry about, either.

didnnot get the last projector lights up, too wet, that’ll be later today. Only things on today’s plate is run to BigBoxBlue for some spray paint and a couple sacks of chicken scratch grains, plus a stop at PO Box.

i hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,503  
Good morning, we are at the high for today, 37°F. Wind SSE 6 mph. Periods of rain mixed with snow. Snow tonight, about an inch.

Wood stove dealt with. I am not going back to bed like I have been doing. I am going to watch a movie on you tube, instead.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #182,504  
Good morning, we are at the high for today, 37°F. Wind SSE 6 mph. Periods of rain mixed with snow. Snow tonight, about an inch.

Wood stove dealt with. I am not going back to bed like I have been doing. I am going to watch a movie on you tube, instead.

Have a safe day all
Whatcha watchin’? I hope it is enjoyable!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,507  
happy wife, happy life...

went out to straighten up my xmas decorations, back yard flooded as expected.
interesting how camera pulls in light better than my eyes.
I could hardly see out there but pic is much brighter

Attachments

• IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
   / Good morning!!!! #182,509  
Good (Monday) evening. Overnight Low of 10.7C and it's presently 18.2C (@ 2306). Mostly cloudy today and tomorrow; rain is expected.

I'm still up due to Penelope not having 'come in' due to my house guests... she will, eventually, or she'll just have to spend the night outside.

My Mate from Brisbane arrived around midnight last Friday and we've been busy during the weekend taking his housemate, who came with him, around to various "sights" around St Helens and such. Well, baring my going to Church yesterday morning.

Tomorrow they're heading down South to Hobart & Port Arthur for a couple of days, returning Thursday. The housemate flies back to Brisbane on Saturday.

Last Saturday was rather gusty and wrecked my 'Hills Hoist' (a type of clothes line). It came with the house so it must've been around 25 years old. The brutal UV rays finally did in the heavy plastic main fitting, so that'll need replacing come the new year.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,510  
53F trees are rocking streams are roaring lights are blinking,steady rain to early evening might reach 60F.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...clean up large pine limb across driveway,city once again for landfill permit 🙄check vacuum clothes dryer and putter.

Enjoy your day all.