Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,862  
marvelous picture Dennis

am having fun listening to new stereo speakers in office, have some good music cranked up,
very surprised they were much clearer than Klipsch powered speakers I was using. Maybe because separate
integrated amp is very low distortion, or the amp's DAC really is much better,
or the KEF speakers come through better in their raised position on the wall.
speakers come with a port and optional foam plug; need to experiment to see how using the plug or not changes the sound.

what I can't do is play both speakers at once. Some circuit only allows one to play despite separate USB cords.
not sure there is a way around that.

had a nice short nap, rested up before heading out to family dinner party.
With a big bag of presents for the kiddos, ho ho ho.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,863  
Great picture BEF
Thanks, I didn't know on the Iphone you can now tap on the picture and it will do that with people, separating the background. It did get a little of the chair.

Great dinner was had by all here. Pork roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans. The rolls from the Mennonite meat market were very good. I did the potatoes, helped with gravy, and washed all the dishes afterwards.
Trying to make plans for a trip in another month.
IMG_2879.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,865  
Good (Tuesday) Boxing Day morning. overnight Low of 13.5C and it's presently 23.7C, becoming overcast with rain this evening. Steady breeze.

The Bureau of Manyguesses has truly hung their collective arses out with a 100% forecast of rain for tomorrow... we'll see. ;)

A lovely day was had at the neighbour's yesterday arvo, including king prawns and a huge 5 kilo cray! I was "as stuffed as a centipede's sock-drawer"!

Home by 1530. A quiet evening with a few 'nibbles' in for tea.

Today is dhobi day and chilling out.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,866  
Merry Christmas everyone. No tractor work today, but we worked on an old shed, framing in a door and window. Yesterday was a holiday hike. Supposed to be about 3 miles. It was 9. I was broken when it was over but it was beautiful. 1 year ago, our daughter was in the Hospital getting life saving surgery. My heart is full of thanks this Christmas.
IMG_0794.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,867  
Merry Christmas everyone. No tractor work today, but we worked on an old shed, framing in a door and window. Yesterday was a holiday hike. Supposed to be about 3 miles. It was 9. I was broken when it was over but it was beautiful. 1 year ago, our daughter was in the Hospital getting life saving surgery. My heart is full of thanks this Christmas. View attachment 840475
Glad to see her doing well!! Saw a YouTube video yesterday of those cabinet clamps , like you used putting yours together, and thought of you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,869  
I'm sure Christmas 2023 wife & I will never forget! Not to sound like "Debbie Downer" but we've both had this respiratory virus 3 weeks! Both spent the day couple weeks ago in local hospital, wife has pneumonia.
To top it off Gracie cat (16 yo) hasn't been well (picture taken this summer), veterinarian put her on thyroid pills and she passed away Christmas day. We couldn't visit family and Christmas dinner was soup & sandwich!
Wow...certainly hope for better 2024. We're at least some better today.
2023_12_26_00.02.17.jpg