Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,281  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.6C and it's presently 21.4C, mostly overcast with the wind picking up. There was 6.3mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

Major task for today is a Doctor's appointment at 1415... a follow-up from the chest x-ray from last December.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,282  
Good Evening Guys,
Sorry for the quick check in this morning, but kind of a busy day !

Buppies, prayers for your wife, and Frits also for your wife, getting well soon !

Ken, you have to remember that Drew has that E-Bike now, so maybe he could use that instead of a lot of walking !

Hope all have a good evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #183,283  
I haven’t used speakers on a pc in years, except built in speakers on laptop. No pics of my messy desk, and the unused speakers behind the monitor. My desk is a small, very old oak kitchen table my parents had many years ago. In HS I used it as my study desk, and soldering table. I soldered my initials on it in HS.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,284  
Good evening! Low was 18°, hit a high of 48° today, sunny. That's going to change tonight when the snow moves in.... 5-8" predicted throughout tomorrow.

Then more snow Sat, Sun, and Monday. No prediction on amounts for that storm front, but so far the guessers are saying it will be a 'stronger' storm.

Got the edgetamers on the tractor bucket..... I'm anticipating needing to do a lot of plowing.....

Shop motivation is still MIA.... but, that may be a good thing. Emotional support for the MIL and wifey has been in the forefront... especially today. They are both really upset after seeing my BIL in person. I think he is trying to 'soften' his condition by not telling the full report to his mom and sisters.

Mostly, yes, he finally made it home around 19:00 last night. The 2.5 hour flight turned into 12 hours. He said the delays were ok, just sat and watched the world go by....
He got another chemo treatment today, PET scan in 2 weeks.

Sure makes one have some deep thinking.......

Kilroy, the wifey has pans and a few utensils from her Babcia, I have a few tools from my Dziadek, including 2 very old hand planes. All on display at this time, not in use.

Buppies, extra prayers for you and the Mrs. Take care.

Fritz, hope your wife can get some relief. My wifey does a cocktail of 500 mg Tylenol and 600 mg Ibuprofen. Seems to work better for her than just one or the other. Surprisingly, methotrexate upsets her GI tract a lot more than the other. She only takes it when "really bad"......

Everyone take care, have a great night!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,285  
Good morning !

Rather cold here. -15 C = 5 F. Wind makes it much worse. App says "feels like -24 C / -11 F"

View attachment 842169

Great news is, that finally I have got electricians in my new office ! They are making some noise, but that's good thing

Yeah, you are right. Designer is danish guy :cool:

Man, I have googled Wegner. Prices are :eek::eek::eek:
"best" I have seen - 10k for set of 2 chairs, like 50 y. old, with lot of wear. LOL I wouldn't put them in my home even for free :ROFLMAO:

~~~~~~~~

As anything big happens, let's discuss chairs a bit more ;)
Friend of mine is making those
mint27.jpg

Check his web: MINT FURNITURE

Not so comfy, but IMHO cool looking and incredible light - only 4,5 kg / 10 lbs . And still very strong. I have 8 of them in my home for 7 years. Not a single problem.
And check thickness of seat / back :cool:
mint29.jpg
They don’t look comfortable.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,288  
Good evening all. 39ºF for the start, mostly cloudy, light breeze. Very light wind, sky cleared off, and high temp was 55ºF. Tending to insert to start day, more admin tasks, cable company will change me over to all streaming TV signal After I get back from Saint Louis :( Still need to pack, will spend night at SIL house, Hopefully will get to see other SIL and BIL, he is undergoing chemo for pancreatic cancer. Will spend rest of weekend at granddaughter's house, Celebration of wife's life on Sunday. Neat week lot of work on estate. Also forgot to mention my Christmas decos down the morning of the Jan 2
Helo very "healthy" wind chill. Chairs do look nice. But don't really fit my decor :( Beside at my age I like comfy :)
Ron good to hear Christmas deco coming down. Hope you have enough lights now. Nice sunset. I have done the Easter Hill Country Bike tour several times, start in Kerrville, stay at YO Hotel.
Dennis F-burg has changed a bit since then, Have been through the city going to and from Kerrville.
Billy how light is the stove?
Phil nice woodwork. Enjoy the quiet while you can :)
Bill glad trip was still on. Hope it was successful and you get your BBQ
Kilroy hope the tax prep goes well this year, are you having to do training this year? I seem to remember some glitches encountered along the way ;). Won't be much syrup left at 65% sugar.
Buppies sorry to hear about wife and your blood sugar having bad days. payers sent.
Thomas hope you didn't run out of gas ;) hope putter went well.
Drew I am flexible too, just wanted to get on your radar.
Ken good luck with the sheetrock. Good chance cats are dinning on mice. I haven't taken pic of desk yet because of so many projects need attention with the changes here.
Scotty(vt) sorry you are at work.
RNG glad garage partition is down. Hope you get the breaker box labels correctly.
Paul but did you have any good ideas for the universe to try? Nice work on speaker enclosure, glad VFD working for you. Messy desk sounds familiar. Nice approach pic
Frits hope you can enjoy the snow. Good luck wit plow mounting, hope you can fix the pin. Sorry about the collision repairs getting pushed out.
David sorry so work on the financial spread sheets and kids not interested in leaning to use them. Hope good report on Sophie's eyes. And b-day party was fun.
Frite sorry to hear wife in pain, prayers sent.
Frits not much room for parking. The guy in the has some serious cash.
Paul tidy up right after driveway markers right? ;)
Bill glad good trip.
Drew sorry bulb is so eager to bloom. We always had trouble with peach tree, either no peaches (often the case) or too many peaches and tree needed support.
Randy(wag) hope good new on chest xray.
Ted glad you are getting plenty snow. Good t hear ready for plowing. Sorry to hear MIL/wife taking BIL condition so hard. Sorry your motivation still MIA, mine popup unexpectedly during bike ride.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #183,289  
Coffee has just started brewing. 23° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 28° with cloudy skies this morning. Not much got done yesterday. After grocery shopping this morning. Will get out to shop and find something to do.
XiwqmBx.jpg

Two_Bit, not sure what I had at Coopers. All I remember is it was good. Went there several times.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,290  
They don’t look comfortable.

You are right, they are not comfy ones. Such style would be good for cafe. Make better turnaround :ROFLMAO:
Car storage has upscaled a lot with car elevators and parking next to the condo.

Remember when D was stationed in Stuttgart Germany she had an car elevator to get up to a parking level in the building and she was complaining about how tight it was and the small parking spaces. In the picture her car was the one in the middle.

View attachment 842243

This meme:
(P.S. - I don't agree what that dude is proposing)
r/fuckcars - Car sizes in Europe vs. The US

To be frank, I am more car-centric guy. In EU now is big push away from cars, use cities for people, etc. It's just not mine

Helo, I have 5 of those Wegner chairs in storage. They are about 50 years old and in almost new condition.
From what I have seen in those "internet flea-markets" - you are rich man :cool:
Just not sure - are customers buying too, or there are only those crazy offers :ROFLMAO:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other than that - no big changes changes. Still rather windy and cold - 15... 16 C. Was walking with dog yesterday, didn't met a single person 😁 Seems people are not so enthusiastic about longer walks anymore. 😁 Can't say the same about my (crazy) dog. He is not ready to give-up a walk just because cold

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish good health for all TBN crew members and their better halves !