Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,571  
47 deg and raining. almost .6" so far. been light but steady, now getting a little heavier.
spent morning doing paperwork, paying bills, cleaning up bill files, etc...
Was up in middle of night some, so slept in some.
power company sent out email saying there might be outages coming......

/ Good morning!!!! #183,573  
2.5 in of rain still pouring several strong gusts. Hope your power does not go off BEF
hope not. Wind is starting to pick up, supposed to be windy thru tomorrow.
wife turned pellet stove off, as it was getting warm in here. I thought about refilling pellet box yesterday before the rain came but didn't. still good for 6 more days. looks like next week gets a lot colder, one day high is only 25 deg.
rain again this friday, and calling for 2" snow next monday-tuesday.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,574  
Good afternoon
Its raining and going to continue to through the night. Expecting close to 2”.

Still sick, spent the entire day in bed. Took a 3rd negative COVID test, but I’ve got a persistent fever.
Sore throat and congestion has passed as well as the coughing, but I still have the fever and chills, and no sense of taste.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,576  
   / Good morning!!!! #183,577  
Good Evening Guys,
Busy day at work ! I stayed fairly dry until about 2 pm and the it started coming down at a pretty good clip ! So last 2 hours of work I got a bit wet ! Probably didn’t help my cough and chest congestion!
Dennis, I think I am into this thing for 3 weeks now also !

PopG, hope you feel better soon !

Raining pretty hard now, which means I will be vacuuming some water puddles in the basement tomorrow! Hopefully we don’t lose power, then it gets dicey hooking up the generator in pouring rain ! Not a fan of that ! 😩

Hope all have a good evening, and hopefully you don’t lose power! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #183,578  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.5C and it's presently 'hotted' up to 27.1C, fairly clear with some wind.

Yesterday I made a quick trip into town; expected mail, 'diesel' engine oil (A$63 for 5ltr) and a stop off at the local hardware store for a rattle-can of bright yellow paint for a 'project'.

I then got 'stuck into' draining the 4105's hydraulic and engine oil... I'm glad that there were no "little-ones" around to here my 'persuasive' language regarding the removal of the hydraulic filter cap. ;) I've let everything drain over night and will replace the fluids this arvo.

It's also 'into town' day for groceries.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,579  
I lol’d:

IMG_7275.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #183,580  
it gets dicey hooking up the generator in pouring rain ! Not a fan of that ! 😩
Why can't you hook up the genny when it is dry and just go out and start it when the power goes out?
That is the way mine is set up. Burried the cable in conduit because the genny is in a tin shed 25' away from the house. Cable stays plugged into the house all the time.