Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,681  
Good evening already !

Thaw here. But already few degrees below 0 and snow storm is coming in. Which is kinda not nice:mad: as tomorrow early I have to drive 350 km up North, to Estonia, Tartu. Kids have basketball tournament for whole weekend. And wife signed-up to come with us. So fancy weekend starting tomorrow already ;)

Didn't check in yesterday as was rather busy. Arrived 3 customers. One was planned and 2 other guys were just passing by, came in just to see how my new office is looking like. Had very positive meetings. industry is struggling a bit, but seems already on recovery path. At least those guys was positive

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Zelensky is in Riga.

aZD69OV.jpg

At TV moderator said - it looks like he is blooming here. Because we are his strongest supporters. Of course, along with Poland, Germany, Netherlands.

Have a nice evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #183,682  
39° now, cloudy but the sun is trying to peek out, no wind 👍.

Was up earlier than usual this am so took a ride just to run the truck and go have breakfast, the Mrs wasn’t interested lol, she can’t get in the truck anyway. Good unhealthy breakfast at a place I used to frequent when I was employed.
The rivers I went by are all over full and roaring, should be interesting for some folks after the next storm this weekend, I hope they fare well.
That was it for the day.

Enjoy what’s left of today
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #183,683  
A lot of people here (me included) are rather sure that if putin will win in Ukraine he will not stop there...

~~~~~~~~~~

Recently I read a joke. Russians claim that Americans push Balts, Poles, Fins against russia
Truth is, we hated russia long before America was discovered 😁

/ Good morning!!!! #183,684  
A lot of people here (me included) are rather sure that if putin will win in Ukraine he will not stop there...

~~~~~~~~~~

Recently I read a joke. Russians claim that Americans push Balts, Poles, Fins against russia
Truth is, we hated russia long before America was discovered 😁
Yet here you are still fighting them, just mostly using our money to do it. We fought the British Crown and won. Then we became allies. Stop expecting the US to fight Russia for you if you havent made any headway on your own for over 200 years.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,687  
If you want to go political there is a place for that. TAKE IT THERE!

I couldn’t agree more. It’s funny that people tend to think that everyone shares their values and beliefs, and will often make thinly veiled passive aggressive statements to that effect.
The reality is that we are all different here. We DO have a lot in common, and that’s what lets us disregard what we don’t agree with, but it would be nicer not to have it here in the first place.
There are definitely better venues for political speak if that’s your interest.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,689  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.9C and it's presently 27.4C, clear & calm.

Yesterday I did get the hydraulic fluid into the 4105 and everything is buttoned up tight with no leaks. My Mate helped with getting & disposing the waste oils at the tip's waste oil container (free). A quick dhobi on my work clothes to combat all of the inevitable dirt/grease associated with an oil change.

Today I can probably get at a wee project or two before attending a Doctor appointment @ 1700... a strange time for an appointment but at least it's here in St Helens and not in Launie.

That's about it, take care all.