Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,823  
Don’t think this is the forum to make points and counter points on ukraine support. Should be fine to show facts and charts and non political information
But maybe that is what folks wants to do?
I think Ukrine is a highly political subjct and if you insist on promoting US support for Ukraine then you should be OK with others who have different opinions voicing those objections. I will say it again - I do not intend to make posts about Ukraine in any way because it is an inherently political subject and it's not approproiate for the GM thread. BUT, if those posts are going to be allowed in this thread I will participate in them and state objections when the poster is advocating more money being spent on Ukraine.
We have a lot of political issues internationally and they really don't belong in GM.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,824  
Posting a chart with facts has nothing to do with my leanings politically
This thread is still not the place for inherently political subjects like that. Unless you are just trying to create contention unnecessarially.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,826  
Temperature got up to 43 now 38 and falling very breezy
32° and blowing here. Was 48° this morning. Snagglepuss on my lap again. She knows a good thing.
Dads old car and truck have been sold for scrap, they got the car yesterday.
Dad had surgery on his eyelids the other day. My sister been out with him last couple days.
My blood sugar came in a tad bit high yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,827  
Hit 52° around lunchtime 45° now, low 20’s by morning. I think the sun is trying to make an appearance 👍

1705178344350.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #183,828  
Right answer but you started it that is what I am responding to
So non issue let’s be friends
Not true that I "started it". I responded to @Helogabals post and your follow up support of the concept that the US needs to pay more to support Ukraine. Kyle's post actually countered the graph that I think you shared showing support of Ukraine as a % of GDP. His showed comparative Euros where the US has already spent much more than we should have.

I think most here don't want to talk about it and I won't be bringing it up unless you, or someone else, does.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,829  
You said it is time to cut off money to Ukraine that is what I was responding to
I can see you don't intend to stop trying to discuss Ukraine. I did not bring up Ukraine first. Stop lying. "Friend".

/ Good morning!!!! #183,830  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.8C and it's presently 16.2C, overcast with light winds.

Pretty much a 'no day' yesterday... just hanging out with my Brisbane Mate. Today will be his last full day before heading North on Monday's arvo.

I'm off to Church in a while and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.